Nike Hyperdunk 2011

Already copped last week but looks like Eastbay didn't update the pricing on the Griffin's

Notes them for 124.99 (regular HD pricing) vs the 135 box price

So good deal for those that missed last week

Already copped last week but looks like Eastbay didn't update the pricing on the Griffin's

Notes them for 124.99 (regular HD pricing) vs the 135 box price

So good deal for those that missed last week

pimp.gif
 Finally got my pair.

Originally Posted by AIRRON

quickstrike my behind..
Quickstrike doesn't mean SUPER limited...trust...there was a very small amount of these release to the US market vs a normal release of anything from Nike Basketball...

And...something that NT doesn't understand is the demand for these vs say the LeBron 8 Low Sprites is vastly different and will "appear" to be made in vastly different quantities when in reality the number of shoes product is probably very similar...

JM

Originally Posted by AIRRON

quickstrike my behind..
Quickstrike doesn't mean SUPER limited...trust...there was a very small amount of these release to the US market vs a normal release of anything from Nike Basketball...

And...something that NT doesn't understand is the demand for these vs say the LeBron 8 Low Sprites is vastly different and will "appear" to be made in vastly different quantities when in reality the number of shoes product is probably very similar...

JM

Back
Top Bottom