Nike Hyperdunk 2011

Originally Posted by mikewei

folks in China found that there is no zoom air inside the forefoot...how about the US version...I can't see if my BG32s got forefoot zoom air or not...
how legit is your source? isn't the zoom visible from the outsole through those "windows"

folks in China found that there is no zoom air inside the forefoot...how about the US version...I can't see if my BG32s got forefoot zoom air or not...
how legit is your source? isn't the zoom visible from the outsole through those "windows"

30t6p3b.gif

Given Nike's shady dealings lately, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if they skimp or completely remove the zoom forefoot unit, they would've probably charged an extra $25 for that.

30t6p3b.gif

Given Nike's shady dealings lately, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if they skimp or completely remove the zoom forefoot unit, they would've probably charged an extra $25 for that.

didn't know if it is already posted and I really didn't want to look through 46 pages to get an answer so I am posting this. Anyone got info on these all black Hyperdunks with the air max unit?
pic taken from eastbay

didn't know if it is already posted and I really didn't want to look through 46 pages to get an answer so I am posting this. Anyone got info on these all black Hyperdunks with the air max unit?
pic taken from eastbay

Anyone know when the Lithuania PE's are supposed to hit HOH??? They're available now on the UK NDC site, but I'm hesitant to pay for international shipping if they're gonna hit here in the states soon. Any info is much appreciated.h

Anyone know when the Lithuania PE's are supposed to hit HOH??? They're available now on the UK NDC site, but I'm hesitant to pay for international shipping if they're gonna hit here in the states soon. Any info is much appreciated.h

Originally Posted by theute44

September 24th

Originally Posted by theute44

September 24th

Back
Top Bottom