Nike Hyperdunk 2011

Anyone know where I can find a size 13 in the BG's 
frown.gif

Holler at me....

Originally Posted by jonas c8891

Nike hyperdunk 2011 dissected

http://bbs.hoopchina.com/2670625.html

it would seem as though the forefoot zoom unit is left out(?)
I own and have played in three different colorways of  HD2k11 (blackouts, coolgrays and BG) and  I can tell that I feel the zoom in forefoot!!

Im absolutely shocked!! In the review by Eastbay the guy says that it is a full zoom bag in the forefoot... and by the pics from article below it seems that this shoe has a similar set up to the OG Hyperdunks...

131494997427689.jpg

another angle:

131494997653170.jpg

By the tags it looks like the dissected shoe is a production shoe and not a sample

131494988795595.jpg

What is also really good is to realize that HD2k11 zoom under the heel is larger than ZKVI... and in my opinion HD2k11 are more comfortable than ZK VI

131494994085836.jpg

I own and have played in three different colorways of  HD2k11 (blackouts, coolgrays and BG) and  I can tell that I feel the zoom in forefoot!!

Im absolutely shocked!! In the review by Eastbay the guy says that it is a full zoom bag in the forefoot... and by the pics from article below it seems that this shoe has a similar set up to the OG Hyperdunks...

131494997427689.jpg

another angle:

131494997653170.jpg

By the tags it looks like the dissected shoe is a production shoe and not a sample

131494988795595.jpg

What is also really good is to realize that HD2k11 zoom under the heel is larger than ZKVI... and in my opinion HD2k11 are more comfortable than ZK VI

131494994085836.jpg

If there is no zoom in the forfoot its a deal breaker. I hope nike isn't thinking we are going to cough up 200 for those hyperdunk elites just for zoom in the forfoot

If there is no zoom in the forfoot its a deal breaker. I hope nike isn't thinking we are going to cough up 200 for those hyperdunk elites just for zoom in the forfoot

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

So is 160-200 pretty much the going rate for the BG's?  Thinking about pulling the trigger on a pair.

Do a stock locate at your local Champs for your size. Many Champs in my area still have MANY sitting on shelves. You could probably still grab a pair for retail shipped.

So is 160-200 pretty much the going rate for the BG's?  Thinking about pulling the trigger on a pair.

Do a stock locate at your local Champs for your size. Many Champs in my area still have MANY sitting on shelves. You could probably still grab a pair for retail shipped.

Originally Posted by zeke78MX

another angle:

so there isnt forefoot zoom???? ive been dupped!!!
mad.gif

someone from nike better confirm this!! i may have to cut open my BGs just to find out and i smell lawsuit!

Originally Posted by zeke78MX

another angle:

so there isnt forefoot zoom???? ive been dupped!!!
mad.gif

someone from nike better confirm this!! i may have to cut open my BGs just to find out and i smell lawsuit!

Picked these up today at Champs in Northridge. Paid retail
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can you guys inform me which areas glow in the dark?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bighead balrog

Do you (or anyone) have the sku?  Also, was this a regional release? 

Originally Posted by bighead balrog

Do you (or anyone) have the sku?  Also, was this a regional release? 

Originally Posted by zoomkobe14

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The heelcup. The gray strip where the top lace hole is also glows a little bit.

Originally Posted by zoomkobe14

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The heelcup. The gray strip where the top lace hole is also glows a little bit.

Back
Top Bottom