Nike Hyperdunk 2011

Originally Posted by irishbaz

Originally Posted by KashJunior

Got a pair yesterday, super comfortable. The only thing is the lace pressure on the top of the foot hurts a bit. Its tough to get a good lock down and not tie the shoelaces tight

hows the sizing on the max? are they narrow like the hyperdunks?
Sorry for the misunderstanding I didn't get the hyperdunk max's just the normal 2011's 

Originally Posted by irishbaz

Got a pair yesterday, super comfortable. The only thing is the lace pressure on the top of the foot hurts a bit. Its tough to get a good lock down and not tie the shoelaces tight

hows the sizing on the max? are they narrow like the hyperdunks?
Sorry for the misunderstanding I didn't get the hyperdunk max's just the normal 2011's 

Thinkin about going to cop some 2mrrow before my league game.....

is there a "what you balled in today" thread here on NT? Im JW.....id like to see what everyones balling in and their opinions....

Thinkin about going to cop some 2mrrow before my league game.....

is there a "what you balled in today" thread here on NT? Im JW.....id like to see what everyones balling in and their opinions....

HD SUPREME!!!
nike-zoom-hyperdunk-2011-supreme-01.jpg
nike-zoom-hyperdunk-2011-supreme-06.jpg
nike-zoom-hyperdunk-2011-supreme-05.jpg
nike-zoom-hyperdunk-2011-supreme-04.jpg
nike-zoom-hyperdunk-2011-supreme-03.jpg
nike-zoom-hyperdunk-2011-supreme-02.jpg

I've had the same problem in my HD2011s with lace pressure- especially on the first row of eyelets. My feet start to ache after a long run and I have to rotate to other shoes for a couple of day while the bruising heels. I've tried going 1/2 size up, doubling up on socks, and changing insoles to find a better fit and nothing works. I guess the design of the 2011s is not congruent with my feet. Pretty frustrating since I really like how the rest of the shoe feels and performs...

I've had the same problem in my HD2011s with lace pressure- especially on the first row of eyelets. My feet start to ache after a long run and I have to rotate to other shoes for a couple of day while the bruising heels. I've tried going 1/2 size up, doubling up on socks, and changing insoles to find a better fit and nothing works. I guess the design of the 2011s is not congruent with my feet. Pretty frustrating since I really like how the rest of the shoe feels and performs...

i haven't experienced the lace pressure that you guys have but i have enjoyed the fit on these. They are a huge improvement from last year's with better construction and a better overall fit. Leo chang addressed all my needs on the hyperdunk and i double sock my shoes. (Thin layer sock and Elite crew sock)

i haven't experienced the lace pressure that you guys have but i have enjoyed the fit on these. They are a huge improvement from last year's with better construction and a better overall fit. Leo chang addressed all my needs on the hyperdunk and i double sock my shoes. (Thin layer sock and Elite crew sock)

after playing in them for some time now (bg mango from release date) ive come to realize that making them a mid top was pointless to be bc the material is so flimsy that it has no ankle support, i would have prefered more cushioning around the ankle because ive tweaked my ankles twice in them already (same ankle too).

after playing in them for some time now (bg mango from release date) ive come to realize that making them a mid top was pointless to be bc the material is so flimsy that it has no ankle support, i would have prefered more cushioning around the ankle because ive tweaked my ankles twice in them already (same ankle too).

any1 hear about another blake griffen clippers colorway that suppose to drop @ HOH???.....i was ther 2day and person ther said this wk commin up 1 is suppose to drop it was on ther paperwork they received

any1 hear about another blake griffen clippers colorway that suppose to drop @ HOH???.....i was ther 2day and person ther said this wk commin up 1 is suppose to drop it was on ther paperwork they received

Back
Top Bottom