Nike Hyperdunk 2011

i like that they have glow in the dark options on iD. if only they had the air max version.

i have the blackout zoom versions, but i should've waited for the air max ones. oh well.

edit:
sz. 11 BG's on eastbay. i'm guessing it's phone order only since you can't purchase online.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by zeke78MX

I own and have played in three different colorways of  HD2k11 (blackouts, coolgrays and BG) and  I can tell that I feel the zoom in forefoot!!

Im absolutely shocked!! In the review by Eastbay the guy says that it is a full zoom bag in the forefoot... and by the pics from article below it seems that this shoe has a similar set up to the OG Hyperdunks...
another angle:

By the tags it looks like the dissected shoe is a production shoe and not a sample
What is also really good is to realize that HD2k11 zoom under the heel is larger than ZKVI... and in my opinion HD2k11 are more comfortable than ZK VI
so there isnt forefoot zoom???? ive been dupped!!!
mad.gif

someone from nike better confirm this!! i may have to cut open my BGs just to find out and i smell lawsuit!  
Just had a pair of 2011 Hyperdunk's in my hands and on my feet. The Zoom bags can be seen through the Zoom windows in both the heel and the forefoot. The heel has 14mm bags and the the forefoot has a 8mm bags. I noticed the feel of the Zoom bag in forefoot as soon as I slipped my feet in. The Zoom information provided in our Blog is accurate. You can view our review here: http://bit.ly/ooPyaL

Originally Posted by andfattoo

someone post a pic of the window of the forefoot zoom.
Nothing to worry about guys. These pictures were taken by us, today.

Thank you.

EastbayRep - Dustin
thanks dustin for the follow up on the zoom forefoot. hopefully its really zoom.  i guess time will tell if zoom is really in there instead of foam.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by zeke78MX

I own and have played in three different colorways of  HD2k11 (blackouts, coolgrays and BG) and  I can tell that I feel the zoom in forefoot!!

Im absolutely shocked!! In the review by Eastbay the guy says that it is a full zoom bag in the forefoot... and by the pics from article below it seems that this shoe has a similar set up to the OG Hyperdunks...
another angle:

By the tags it looks like the dissected shoe is a production shoe and not a sample
What is also really good is to realize that HD2k11 zoom under the heel is larger than ZKVI... and in my opinion HD2k11 are more comfortable than ZK VI
so there isnt forefoot zoom???? ive been dupped!!!
mad.gif

someone from nike better confirm this!! i may have to cut open my BGs just to find out and i smell lawsuit!  
Just had a pair of 2011 Hyperdunk's in my hands and on my feet. The Zoom bags can be seen through the Zoom windows in both the heel and the forefoot. The heel has 14mm bags and the the forefoot has a 8mm bags. I noticed the feel of the Zoom bag in forefoot as soon as I slipped my feet in. The Zoom information provided in our Blog is accurate. You can view our review here: http://bit.ly/ooPyaL

Originally Posted by andfattoo

someone post a pic of the window of the forefoot zoom.
Nothing to worry about guys. These pictures were taken by us, today.

Thank you.

EastbayRep - Dustin
thanks dustin for the follow up on the zoom forefoot. hopefully its really zoom.  i guess time will tell if zoom is really in there instead of foam.

THIS IS INSANE! I just saw that they had GITD options! too bad they don't
have enough color options to make a mcfly inspired Id...
normal light...
hd2011mf.jpg

in the dark...
hd2011.jpg

NICE! they should do this with the kobe 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
eek.gif

THIS IS INSANE! I just saw that they had GITD options! too bad they don't
have enough color options to make a mcfly inspired Id...
normal light...
hd2011mf.jpg

in the dark...
hd2011.jpg

NICE! they should do this with the kobe 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
eek.gif

Got a pair yesterday, super comfortable. The only thing is the lace pressure on the top of the foot hurts a bit. Its tough to get a good lock down and not tie the shoelaces tight

Got a pair yesterday, super comfortable. The only thing is the lace pressure on the top of the foot hurts a bit. Its tough to get a good lock down and not tie the shoelaces tight

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

Is the Volt colorway still widely available in retail stores throughout SoCal (San Diego)?

I saw a bunch at sports authority(norcal) so I'm guessing they're not limited

Is the Volt colorway still widely available in retail stores throughout SoCal (San Diego)?

Originally Posted by KashJunior

Gotcha. I made the assumption since there's only large sizes available online for this colorway, that they've pretty much been all scooped up in physical stores. Looks like it's time to crawl out of the cave hahaha. 
Thanks!

Gotcha. I made the assumption since there's only large sizes available online for this colorway, that they've pretty much been all scooped up in physical stores. Looks like it's time to crawl out of the cave hahaha. 
Thanks!

hows the sizing on the max? are they narrow like the hyperdunks?

hows the sizing on the max? are they narrow like the hyperdunks?

Originally Posted by alco

anyone with fit comparisons to the Hyperdunk 2008s? I wear an 11 in the 2008s but had to size 1/2 down in the 2009s/Hyperize.
i wore half size down in the 2008 and for the 2011 i stayed true to size and they fit perfect.  im normally a 10 (i.e. kobe, jordans [some jordans im a 9.5] but generally im a 10)

Originally Posted by alco

anyone with fit comparisons to the Hyperdunk 2008s? I wear an 11 in the 2008s but had to size 1/2 down in the 2009s/Hyperize.
i wore half size down in the 2008 and for the 2011 i stayed true to size and they fit perfect.  im normally a 10 (i.e. kobe, jordans [some jordans im a 9.5] but generally im a 10)

Back
Top Bottom