Nike Hyperdunk 2011

when do those "blake shows" drop???....thought it was suppose to be today along with the the kd weathermans and the hyperfuse iguodala's but i havent heard anything

when do those "blake shows" drop???....thought it was suppose to be today along with the the kd weathermans and the hyperfuse iguodala's but i havent heard anything

Got my first pair of hyperdunks this morning the Blake show ones after the weatherman sold out I actually ended up liking this shoe more. Anyone looking for them in Philly area hoh Kop got them and with all the kd hype no one else thought to scoop em up

Got my first pair of hyperdunks this morning the Blake show ones after the weatherman sold out I actually ended up liking this shoe more. Anyone looking for them in Philly area hoh Kop got them and with all the kd hype no one else thought to scoop em up

My Local HOH still has the Blake show hd11 supreme- Anyone who needs help obtaining a pair I can definitely help out if they still have your size available. Not lookin to make any profit.

My Local HOH still has the Blake show hd11 supreme- Anyone who needs help obtaining a pair I can definitely help out if they still have your size available. Not lookin to make any profit.

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

how do these fit? TTS? and what if i have a wide foot?

They fit true but for guys with wide feet, maybe try on a half size bigger to see which you prefer.

They fit true but for guys with wide feet, maybe try on a half size bigger to see which you prefer.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

thanks for the info. sucks that im a size 12 cuz a 12.5 is hard to find

Originally Posted by RKO2004

thanks for the info. sucks that im a size 12 cuz a 12.5 is hard to find

YeA u would think a dirk n Marion pe would be out bein that we just won a chip nope Blake gettin all da luv

Back
Top Bottom