Nike Hyperdunk 2011

YeA u would think a dirk n Marion pe would be out bein that we just won a chip nope Blake gettin all da luv

Anyone know if the Blake Shows are still left at King of Prussia? Thinkin bout gettin em, feeling the grey upper instead of the typical blue, white or red Clippers colorways

Anyone know if the Blake Shows are still left at King of Prussia? Thinkin bout gettin em, feeling the grey upper instead of the typical blue, white or red Clippers colorways

US Heads, confirm or deny:

The ONLY Blake Griffin HDs that have dropped so far are the Bright Mango ASGs and the Blake Shows. Yes or no?

The ONLY Blake Griffin HDs that have dropped so far are the Bright Mango ASGs and the Blake Shows. Yes or no?

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

There was another one that was in a Clipper colorway, Red/Blue/White I think.

There was another one that was in a Clipper colorway, Red/Blue/White I think.

You think? I posted a pic on the previous page as a reference, but no one responded.

I need confirmation from someone!

If so I assume it was HoH only.

You think? I posted a pic on the previous page as a reference, but no one responded.

I need confirmation from someone!

If so I assume it was HoH only.

Thanks Wayne141, so it looks as though the Home Blake dropped over a month ago.

There's been no sign of it at HoH here in London yet, but that other Clippers road c/w has been out for a while.

There's been no sign of it at HoH here in London yet, but that other Clippers road c/w has been out for a while.

You can get both Griffins PE's home/away from eastbay

You can get both Griffins PE's home/away from eastbay

Anyone know the sku-number for the blake shows and/or if niketowns got these? gonna call king of prussia HOH tomorrow to see if they have em

Anyone know the sku-number for the blake shows and/or if niketowns got these? gonna call king of prussia HOH tomorrow to see if they have em

Taken from an eBay auction.

Surprised there's absolutely no talk about these but then again I'm not. Way too many releases in the month of December and only dropping these at HoH's = they're going unnoticed.

Taken from an eBay auction.

Surprised there's absolutely no talk about these but then again I'm not. Way too many releases in the month of December and only dropping these at HoH's = they're going unnoticed.

Back
Top Bottom