Nike Hyperdunk 2011

cushioning is better. more responsive in the forefoot and more supportive in a sense in the heel with the thicker zoom bag. ankle support wise? I find it roughly the same, they just wrap around your ankle if laced to the top but maybe because I don't believe in ankle support.

cushioning is better. more responsive in the forefoot and more supportive in a sense in the heel with the thicker zoom bag. ankle support wise? I find it roughly the same, they just wrap around your ankle if laced to the top but maybe because I don't believe in ankle support.

Originally Posted by squall325

Thanks! I also heard its easier to run in these kinda like Kobes....Is that true?

Originally Posted by squall325

Thanks! I also heard its easier to run in these kinda like Kobes....Is that true?

in comparison to ZK5, 6 and 7. I'd say I run better with this compared to the 7 and 6 and probably on par with 5. But it's really subjective though on how you run. All I know is that I run better with my hyperfuse lows than this.

in comparison to ZK5, 6 and 7. I'd say I run better with this compared to the 7 and 6 and probably on par with 5. But it's really subjective though on how you run. All I know is that I run better with my hyperfuse lows than this.

I have 2 heel Zoom bags in perfect condition that I extracted from some Huarache 2k6's a while back... anyone think that I may be able to insert these into the Hyperdunk 2011 Lows to give the shoe heel Zoom?

Seems like this should be doable given that they probably just filled in the heel with Phylon...

I have 2 heel Zoom bags in perfect condition that I extracted from some Huarache 2k6's a while back... anyone think that I may be able to insert these into the Hyperdunk 2011 Lows to give the shoe heel Zoom?

Seems like this should be doable given that they probably just filled in the heel with Phylon...

So, I was at House Of Hoops today picking up Kobes and Cement 4's, and they had all of the ASG shirts, and I noticed they had a signature shirt for Kobe, KD, Lebron, Foamposites, and Blake! I haven't heard anything about a BG32 Galaxy Hyperdunk. Anyone know what's good?

So, I was at House Of Hoops today picking up Kobes and Cement 4's, and they had all of the ASG shirts, and I noticed they had a signature shirt for Kobe, KD, Lebron, Foamposites, and Blake! I haven't heard anything about a BG32 Galaxy Hyperdunk. Anyone know what's good?

I've been out of the shoe game a bit, I hope someone can help me out. The last hoop kicks i got were the original hyperfuses. My favorite hoop shoe ever, ALMOST perfect. the one gripe I have about them is the cushioning in the midsole and heel. In comparison how is the cushioning and the overall feel of these compared to the hyperfuse?

thanks

I've been out of the shoe game a bit, I hope someone can help me out. The last hoop kicks i got were the original hyperfuses. My favorite hoop shoe ever, ALMOST perfect. the one gripe I have about them is the cushioning in the midsole and heel. In comparison how is the cushioning and the overall feel of these compared to the hyperfuse?

thanks

Whats the difference between the supremes and the regular hyperdunks?
nerd.gif
And what is up w/ the elites that people are talking about? (price? different than regular and supreme hyperdunks)

thanks for the help!

Whats the difference between the supremes and the regular hyperdunks?
nerd.gif
And what is up w/ the elites that people are talking about? (price? different than regular and supreme hyperdunks)

thanks for the help!

Back
Top Bottom