Nike Hyperdunk 2011

Originally Posted by Physicx

OJ Mayo PE please

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jmizzo

zoom in heal and forefoot from what I have been reading..
We keep hearing that and the spec sheet posted on one of the news sites says the shoes have forefoot and heel zoom. What I want to know is if the forefoot zoom bag is full width (not a met bag) and what's the thickness of both the forefoot and heel bags. If these have a full width forefoot bag with 8mm forefoot and 14-16mm heel zoom bags, then I will buy a pair to try out on the court. I'm still not digging the high cut of the shoes, but the technology would be worth it for playing ball...

Originally Posted by jmizzo

zoom in heal and forefoot from what I have been reading..
We keep hearing that and the spec sheet posted on one of the news sites says the shoes have forefoot and heel zoom. What I want to know is if the forefoot zoom bag is full width (not a met bag) and what's the thickness of both the forefoot and heel bags. If these have a full width forefoot bag with 8mm forefoot and 14-16mm heel zoom bags, then I will buy a pair to try out on the court. I'm still not digging the high cut of the shoes, but the technology would be worth it for playing ball...

That's gud news Nike!! 
happy.gif
 Dropping it
Anyway, I found a Youtube video of this HD '11 BG I'm kinda mind boggled... dude on the video says "Replica", What is "Replica"? Is it what I think it is? F**ES? 
happy.gif

That's gud news Nike!! 
happy.gif
 Dropping it
Anyway, I found a Youtube video of this HD '11 BG I'm kinda mind boggled... dude on the video says "Replica", What is "Replica"? Is it what I think it is? F**ES? 
happy.gif

Man they better release at other nike outlets or hoh,ive been waiting for this shoe for awhile.

Man they better release at other nike outlets or hoh,ive been waiting for this shoe for awhile.

Back
Top Bottom