Nike Hyperdunk 2011

Bumped into plenty of pairs today in and around NNJ. I don't think they will still thru the weekend but my 2 champs were flooded.

just picked myself up a sz 9 even though I'm a size 12 at 33rd and broadway footlocker easy. anyone want? I just purchased it to collect

just picked myself up a sz 9 even though I'm a size 12 at 33rd and broadway footlocker easy. anyone want? I just purchased it to collect

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

The did a performance review on sole check it out HERE 

Hey!! Thanks Sneakergameinsane!!!

Im usually US Sz 10 for most of the shoes but I think I have wide feet so I needed to go .5 up in HD2010 as well as in ZKV/VI and LBJ 8.

Can someone with wide feet say how does this fit compared to the HD2010, ZK V/VI and LBJ 8?? Thanks in advance!!

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

The did a performance review on sole check it out HERE 

Hey!! Thanks Sneakergameinsane!!!

Im usually US Sz 10 for most of the shoes but I think I have wide feet so I needed to go .5 up in HD2010 as well as in ZKV/VI and LBJ 8.

Can someone with wide feet say how does this fit compared to the HD2010, ZK V/VI and LBJ 8?? Thanks in advance!!

These are just fantastic!  Had to do it.  Plus, couldn't pass up on these at $116 each after tax.

These are just fantastic!  Had to do it.  Plus, couldn't pass up on these at $116 each after tax.

Like everyone and their mama. One pair is all I need. Local Champs gottem. Once I get my 10.5s from NDC straight back to the outlet.
397987454.jpg
397987451.jpg

Like everyone and their mama. One pair is all I need. Local Champs gottem. Once I get my 10.5s from NDC straight back to the outlet.
397987454.jpg
397987451.jpg

^T21D, I know you're a soccer head, so you should put these next to a Barca 2009 away kit.  Almost spot on color wise. 

^T21D, I know you're a soccer head, so you should put these next to a Barca 2009 away kit.  Almost spot on color wise. 

just copped @ Nike Vault.....thinkin' abt return it..but seems they have no return policy....- -!

nvzbpd.jpg

29fz0xh.jpg

just copped @ Nike Vault.....thinkin' abt return it..but seems they have no return policy....- -!

nvzbpd.jpg

29fz0xh.jpg

Back
Top Bottom