Nike Hyperdunk 2011

I had some problems with the skinwire separating from the foam in the forefoot of the 2010... Has that been fixed this time around?

I think these would go hard with black laces too! Can somebody post a lace swap...

I think these would go hard with black laces too! Can somebody post a lace swap...

blake-griffin-gi.jpg
\\\
pimp.gif
 socks copped x 4

Originally Posted by badboy074

Dunk contest might release maybe only in Los Angeles. That would definitely sell but these all star shoes are nice also. Remember the kryptonates they released but i think it was east coast new york only.

Really? The dunk contest might drop? Oh man, I gotta get those too now! haha

I wish I had enough money to get a second pair of Hyperdunks to keep DS for collection purposes, but I'm satisfied with just one pair.

By the way, are the black/mango 10.0 shirts a Vault exclusive? They should've released that version instead of the blue one.

Originally Posted by badboy074

Dunk contest might release maybe only in Los Angeles. That would definitely sell but these all star shoes are nice also. Remember the kryptonates they released but i think it was east coast new york only.

Really? The dunk contest might drop? Oh man, I gotta get those too now! haha

I wish I had enough money to get a second pair of Hyperdunks to keep DS for collection purposes, but I'm satisfied with just one pair.

By the way, are the black/mango 10.0 shirts a Vault exclusive? They should've released that version instead of the blue one.

these are lookin like entourage round 2 for resellers haha. I saw a dude at the hoh cop like 5 pair to flip....SMH ..
got my 2 pair. 1 to ball and 1 to ice..Easy cop

these are lookin like entourage round 2 for resellers haha. I saw a dude at the hoh cop like 5 pair to flip....SMH ..
got my 2 pair. 1 to ball and 1 to ice..Easy cop

any chance any sz 9 left in the LA area. I couldnt make it out to grab a pair. any leads would be appreciated. I NEED THESE!!!!!!

any chance any sz 9 left in the LA area. I couldnt make it out to grab a pair. any leads would be appreciated. I NEED THESE!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom