Nike Hyperdunk 2011

Does anyone notice how the bottom toe on the treasure blue/volts is different on David Choi's pics than the ones on ndc and finshln?? Not saying yours are fake I just expected the darker blue to be a perfect off-set....anyone else notice this? Maybe its a similar color difference as with the olive hyperfuses. I cant find this hyperdunk colorway anywhere near me.

JS"

Does anyone notice how the bottom toe on the treasure blue/volts is different on David Choi's pics than the ones on ndc and finshln?? Not saying yours are fake I just expected the darker blue to be a perfect off-set....anyone else notice this? Maybe its a similar color difference as with the olive hyperfuses. I cant find this hyperdunk colorway anywhere near me.

JS"

OK I need someone to put the record straight on these HDs.Ive been looking at the sprite colorway on NDC and it appears the shoe has the carbonfibre blk/silver plate visible on BOTH sides of the shoe. The sole on thesprite colorway also appears to be slightly translucent?

Are there 2 types of HD released or is NDC playing games? Ialso checked the images on eastbay and it appears that the HD 2011s have thecarbon fibre on BOTH sides of the shoe. From checking out the images here thereappears to be a lot of shoes with the carbon visible on the inner part ONLYwith the diamond patter rubber on the outer.

Heres an example of the volt colorway:

Without CF

Nike-Zoom-Hyperdunk-2011-Volt-Schwarz_b6.jpg

With CF

nike-zoom-hyperdunk-2011-volt-white-black-01.jpg

OK I need someone to put the record straight on these HDs.Ive been looking at the sprite colorway on NDC and it appears the shoe has the carbonfibre blk/silver plate visible on BOTH sides of the shoe. The sole on thesprite colorway also appears to be slightly translucent?

Are there 2 types of HD released or is NDC playing games? Ialso checked the images on eastbay and it appears that the HD 2011s have thecarbon fibre on BOTH sides of the shoe. From checking out the images here thereappears to be a lot of shoes with the carbon visible on the inner part ONLYwith the diamond patter rubber on the outer.

Heres an example of the volt colorway:

Without CF

Nike-Zoom-Hyperdunk-2011-Volt-Schwarz_b6.jpg

With CF

nike-zoom-hyperdunk-2011-volt-white-black-01.jpg

All the geometric pack and the Battle of the Boroughs pack appear the same - WITHOUT the CF showing on the outer part of the sole...

All the geometric pack and the Battle of the Boroughs pack appear the same - WITHOUT the CF showing on the outer part of the sole...

Originally Posted by dunkadelic2k3

^ Careful, deadstockshoes.com has pictures of fakes listed. Notice the carbon fiber showing on the lateral side of the shoe - it only should be visible on the medial side.
454138_001_-hyperdunk-2011.jpg

And if you google the sku number for the black/volt/green (454138-005), fake websites come up in the results with the same pictures they are using.
NDC and Eastbay using the same images??

Originally Posted by dunkadelic2k3

^ Careful, deadstockshoes.com has pictures of fakes listed. Notice the carbon fiber showing on the lateral side of the shoe - it only should be visible on the medial side.
454138_001_-hyperdunk-2011.jpg

And if you google the sku number for the black/volt/green (454138-005), fake websites come up in the results with the same pictures they are using.
NDC and Eastbay using the same images??

^ It seems that eastbay and ndc (and others) are using pics from early samples or something, because they are clearly different from the released version. Not only the carbon fiber but even the extra material behind the heel counter and along the side were the upper meets the midsole. It would be nice if the websites actually had pictures of the release version. 
eyes.gif

^ It seems that eastbay and ndc (and others) are using pics from early samples or something, because they are clearly different from the released version. Not only the carbon fiber but even the extra material behind the heel counter and along the side were the upper meets the midsole. It would be nice if the websites actually had pictures of the release version. 
eyes.gif

bostonmarc, yup they are the wmns.

jersey sauce, I never 100% believe the pics on the sites (NDC, FNL, EASTBAY...) As you know, eastbay always used sample pics which sometimes totally differ from the release versions. Go to the store and check the real product. Pics are just for reference only.

Back
Top Bottom