Nike Hyperdunk 2014

How do these stack up to the 2012's?
I never owned the 2012s because they were too narrow for my feet.  In 2013, Nike made em wider. 

Like the 2013s, the 2014s are wider...TTS...I think they're just as comfortable as the 2013s...if not better.

Last edited:
I never owned the 2012s because they were too narrow for my feet.  In 2013, Nike made em wider. 

Like the 2013s, the 2014s are wider...TTS...I think they're just as comfortable as the 2013s...if not better.

Good looks repped. I might have to scoop a pair of these to hoop in.
I still cant decide between these or the 29's.

Good looks repped. I might have to scoop a pair of these to hoop in.
I still cant decide between these or the 29's.
just cop both and rotate
nthat.gif

i've been waiting too...I picked up the DC lows awhile ago and would like to scoop up another pair in a different colorway and not have to ID a pair.....

Wit the pics of the new 2015 hyperdunk hopefully they would be releasin gr lows ......... Grab a pair or 2 of the lows and skip the 2015 they r way 2 ...... Funky for me lol
City pack lows :frown: I would've been satisfied wit the 2 pairs cos I liked both CWs ...... the wait continues lol

Wit the pics of the new 2015 hyperdunk hopefully they would be releasin gr lows ......... Grab a pair or 2 of the lows and skip the 2015 they r way 2 ...... Funky for me lol
City pack lows
frown.gif
I would've been satisfied wit the 2 pairs cos I liked both CWs ...... the wait continues lol
there are already pics of the 2015s? link?

They got Kyrie's old logo lol.

At least PG's logo is up to date.

The PG Hyperdunk PE does not release in the West Coast huh?
I'm sad.
Late update, but Vancouver BC HOH has this pair. So I'm sure the US west coast has this as well if u want to inspect the shoes in person.

Hi guys, just wondering where the hyperdunks (or the Nikes) in general are made? 

Got a suspicious pair from VIetnam according whats written on it… could they still be real and not fakes ones ??

Cheers

Hi guys, just wondering where the hyperdunks (or the Nikes) in general are made? 

Got a suspicious pair from VIetnam according whats written on it… could they still be real and not fakes ones ??

Cheers
where did you buy it from?

Back
Top Bottom