Nike Hyperdunk is on NikeiD

I got my BC's last night so all I need now are snake pools in a sz 12 to complete my HD collect. Still holding out for those before I do any id's iguess.

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

grin.gif
DW100's look bomb.

Any chance u can share that?

They should have put the Hyperdunks up a long time ago. Why wait until they Kobe IVs are available on ID to everyone and are selling well in stores.

not being able to color that end cap is crucial...in messes up everything. I'd also like to be able to outline the swoosh

Not to many options to choose from
frown.gif
. I dont think i did a terrible jobdoing my favorite superhero justice
happy.gif

it really bothers me that color options aren't consistent around the whole shoe.

it makes no sense that i can have orange laces, orange swoosh, orange toe box...but it's obviously too much trouble for them to allow orange soles,midsole, and other paneling. at least have an option for regular ice clear soles.

Would better options be available at the studio? I know that was the case for the AM's. Here is what I did real quick in trying to do a Colombian CW. Ihave the PR's, but I want rep my heritage and not just my wife and kid's.

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Rip City, the 'ice man' colorway is very nice

Thanks man, I really like that color and the Icy sole. I thought the lightning garphic on the base kinda looked like my mans helmet from Top Gun
pimp.gif

^
I think I've done every single one of those Cody lol.
GO figure haha.

made a Clippers colorway too.

Cody, the blue ones give me a Rashard Lewis vibe,
just wish the midsole was able to change to blue as well. That would be the selling point on a blue pair for me.

heres mine.. after messin around with the graphics a lil bit, they dont look too bad.. wat yall think??

cool design...looks like a New Orleans cw.... the toe design schemes are pretty cool...

Back
Top Bottom