Nike Hyperfuse 2011

i would love to see a Warrior-Clipper-Kings PS?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

NY CW are sick. i want the black and red it looks similar to a one that broy wore last year. is it just me or not, i tried the 2011 low and they fit better than the OG. the 2011 are more comfy for my wide feet. didn't have 2nd thoughts in pickem them up. i regret getting the OG lows because they don't fit that good.

NY CW are sick. i want the black and red it looks similar to a one that broy wore last year. is it just me or not, i tried the 2011 low and they fit better than the OG. the 2011 are more comfy for my wide feet. didn't have 2nd thoughts in pickem them up. i regret getting the OG lows because they don't fit that good.

i'm about to get me a pair of the red/black/white ones. not sure if i should double up on them or just get one of each lol. i think they should've put a red outsole on the black/red though.

i'm about to get me a pair of the red/black/white ones. not sure if i should double up on them or just get one of each lol. i think they should've put a red outsole on the black/red though.

two cws of these at finishline. white/grey/green, and forgot the second one. much nicer than the 2010s. pleasantly surprised.

two cws of these at finishline. white/grey/green, and forgot the second one. much nicer than the 2010s. pleasantly surprised.

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

Saw a white/neon green colorway today at my local HoH,very clean colorway.
Any info on them? or pictures?

Originally Posted by KashJunior

yes please... info? pics? this colorway sounds like something I would buy

Originally Posted by KashJunior

yes please... info? pics? this colorway sounds like something I would buy

Back
Top Bottom