Nike Hyperfuse 2011

Originally Posted by jst628

i really like the HOH version of the iguana's over the regular iguana's sold at nike town. was there a reason why they made two different ones of that CW?

Can you please tell me what the differences are? I haven't seen the HOH version yet. Thanks

i really like the HOH version of the iguana's over the regular iguana's sold at nike town. was there a reason why they made two different ones of that CW?

Can you please tell me what the differences are? I haven't seen the HOH version yet. Thanks

Originally Posted by XplosiveJeff

the HOH version has black tongue/laces and has orange accents in the black mesh hyperfuse parts. 
Nike-Zoom-Hyperfuse-2011-Iguana-Max-Orange-1.jpg

the HOH version has black tongue/laces and has orange accents in the black mesh hyperfuse parts. 

so i knew there was a difference

Nike-Hyperfuse-2011-iguana-orange.jpg

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Are the HOH the same retail price as the regular ones?

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Are the HOH the same retail price as the regular ones?

Back
Top Bottom