Nike Hyperfuse 2011

the us is in the pan american games but they are only using the d-league players. I know we are going to see US hyperfuses but i doubt they will be made available to public because the tournament isnt that big of a deal.

the us is in the pan american games but they are only using the d-league players. I know we are going to see US hyperfuses but i doubt they will be made available to public because the tournament isnt that big of a deal.

I like these.
Nike-Zoom-Hyperfuse-2011-Eggplant-1.jpeg

Looks like my focus this Fall/Winter will be the Hyperfuse instead of the LeBron 9.

^ Thanks bro. A house of hoops is opening up here next weekend and I'm trying to pick up the westbrooks and rondo's.

^ Thanks bro. A house of hoops is opening up here next weekend and I'm trying to pick up the westbrooks and rondo's.

^ Both colorways are clean. Honestly the black/volt pictured on ndc are different than the pics I've seen online/even on ndc featured on Rondo. More volt which makes me want them. Has anyone actually seen these in stores to confirm the accuracy of ndc pics??? I've been dying to know before I order. Dont want the black/volt if there isnt as much volt (I know thats being picky/very detailed) on the shoe. Any help or local pics would be helpful

JS"

^ Both colorways are clean. Honestly the black/volt pictured on ndc are different than the pics I've seen online/even on ndc featured on Rondo. More volt which makes me want them. Has anyone actually seen these in stores to confirm the accuracy of ndc pics??? I've been dying to know before I order. Dont want the black/volt if there isnt as much volt (I know thats being picky/very detailed) on the shoe. Any help or local pics would be helpful

JS"

Back
Top Bottom