Nike Hyperfuse 2011

I'm thinking of ordering some shoes on kicks crew. I know they are legit, but anyone here order from them before ? How was your experience ?

I'm thinking of ordering some shoes on kicks crew. I know they are legit, but anyone here order from them before ? How was your experience ?

Originally Posted by MRB23

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

Originally Posted by Zyzz

lookin good, almost thought you were rondo.
damn i miss the og tf
frown.gif
 .. @!#% all this zk plastic %+%#%%#! 
30t6p3b.gif

im sorry but what is TF and zk plastic? Take flight? zoom kobe?
laugh.gif
Top Flight
Top series of Spalding Basketball which is the standard for most states in HS and many colleges.

ZK microfiber

Its the new composite leather that Spalding is using on their Top Flight basketball's and it is a little bit harder and gets very slick when wet, where as the older Spalding basketballs seem to get more tacky and sticky and almost seem to handle better when wet.

I've been ok with ZK basketballs, I've just found they take a very long time to break in to get to be as nice as older Spalding Top Flights. With a few weeks of use the ZK's are alright.

I hope this helps

lookin good, almost thought you were rondo.
damn i miss the og tf
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
Top Flight
Top series of Spalding Basketball which is the standard for most states in HS and many colleges.

ZK microfiber

Its the new composite leather that Spalding is using on their Top Flight basketball's and it is a little bit harder and gets very slick when wet, where as the older Spalding basketballs seem to get more tacky and sticky and almost seem to handle better when wet.

I've been ok with ZK basketballs, I've just found they take a very long time to break in to get to be as nice as older Spalding Top Flights. With a few weeks of use the ZK's are alright.

I hope this helps

Originally Posted by Hetty714

damn i miss the og tf
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
Top Flight

ZK microfiber

I hope this helps

roll.gif
hahahhahaha yes tap tap 

Originally Posted by Hetty714

damn i miss the og tf
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
Top Flight

ZK microfiber

I hope this helps

roll.gif
hahahhahaha yes tap tap 

Originally Posted by stepinitup

ojmf0l.jpg

Whats up with these
when/where can i get these

good looking
glasses.gif
why do these look better than the other 2011 lows? the swoosh is bigger,these look 10x better.

you can get these at finishline theyve been out for a while

How did they go from this

nike-zoom-hyperfuse-2011-low-photo-blue-volt-black-01.jpg

To the above color?

Originally Posted by stepinitup

ojmf0l.jpg

Whats up with these
when/where can i get these

good looking
glasses.gif
why do these look better than the other 2011 lows? the swoosh is bigger,these look 10x better.

you can get these at finishline theyve been out for a while

How did they go from this

nike-zoom-hyperfuse-2011-low-photo-blue-volt-black-01.jpg

To the above color?

Originally Posted by AttitudeMatters

i've ordered from them before. took about a week to get my kicks. they were deadstock but the box was jacked up. and this was the lebron 8 box which was a beast. i can't remember specifically, but i guess they didn't double-box because the box was damaged. i'd still order from them again though.

i've ordered from them before. took about a week to get my kicks. they were deadstock but the box was jacked up. and this was the lebron 8 box which was a beast. i can't remember specifically, but i guess they didn't double-box because the box was damaged. i'd still order from them again though.

Originally Posted by djdecks

I'm just worried about the  jordan boxes
grin.gif
 The shoe came in a good condition right ?

grin.gif

grin.gif

legit man.  all my stuff was fine.

grin.gif

legit man.  all my stuff was fine.

has anybody balled in these outdoors? wondering how they would hold up

Played in the lows 5 times for about 2 hours each time on rough cement court. The bottom doesn't have signs of wearing out and very comfortable. Very supportive and of course very breathable for our hot climate.  

has anybody balled in these outdoors? wondering how they would hold up

Played in the lows 5 times for about 2 hours each time on rough cement court. The bottom doesn't have signs of wearing out and very comfortable. Very supportive and of course very breathable for our hot climate.  

Back
Top Bottom