Nike Hyperfuse 2011

just copped the rudy gays and balled in them outside immediately. they def perform and hold up great. i've been balling in lebron 8s and thought i would miss the full-length air, but i didn't. these were awesome. i might need to cop a few more asap.

just copped the rudy gays and balled in them outside immediately. they def perform and hold up great. i've been balling in lebron 8s and thought i would miss the full-length air, but i didn't. these were awesome. i might need to cop a few more asap.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by wildcat1451

are the black/sport reds on eastbay the wrong stock picture??? they look good there, but i've seen other pictures where the red parts are much bigger and make the shoe a whole lot uglier. trying to work out which is real and which is a sample!
Do you have an example picture?  We will contact our Product Experts to get more information from them, but that would help us in doing so.

Thanks!

EastbayRep - Ryan

Nike-Zoom-Hyperfuse-2011-Black-Metallic-Luster-Sport-Red.png

These are the pictures i've seen floating around. Much uglier! Thanks for the info though! you guys are great!

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by wildcat1451

are the black/sport reds on eastbay the wrong stock picture??? they look good there, but i've seen other pictures where the red parts are much bigger and make the shoe a whole lot uglier. trying to work out which is real and which is a sample!
Do you have an example picture?  We will contact our Product Experts to get more information from them, but that would help us in doing so.

Thanks!

EastbayRep - Ryan

Nike-Zoom-Hyperfuse-2011-Black-Metallic-Luster-Sport-Red.png

These are the pictures i've seen floating around. Much uglier! Thanks for the info though! you guys are great!

anybody know if the boroughs pack is gonna be a limited release? I need those brooklyn hyperfuses, or i'll just have to go with the 2010 france's

anybody know if the boroughs pack is gonna be a limited release? I need those brooklyn hyperfuses, or i'll just have to go with the 2010 france's

Harlem hyperfuses are crazy! Release date anyone? Assuming NYC exclusive? Additionally when does the nyc pack officially drop?

JS"

Harlem hyperfuses are crazy! Release date anyone? Assuming NYC exclusive? Additionally when does the nyc pack officially drop?

JS"

Picked these up yesterday. These are soooo dope!!!!!! Saw them and fell in love. Nike definitely did their thing on these
a7c168638ee08baf78b350ad978cdc1fea0509f3_r.jpg

f8b1626588ed82a779b1aea26deb14a9b4c3e3d5_r.jpg

42c36bb16ac585efe50b8e5ca776706f66eded30_r.jpg

Picked these up yesterday. These are soooo dope!!!!!! Saw them and fell in love. Nike definitely did their thing on these
a7c168638ee08baf78b350ad978cdc1fea0509f3_r.jpg

f8b1626588ed82a779b1aea26deb14a9b4c3e3d5_r.jpg

42c36bb16ac585efe50b8e5ca776706f66eded30_r.jpg

Back
Top Bottom