Nike Hyperfuse 2011

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Damn...my HoH is basically sold out in the Westbrooks, only an 8 and 13 left.
laugh.gif
told people this would happen.. the best colorway outta all 4

laugh.gif
That's pretty crazy that they sold out. What size are you looking for?

laugh.gif
That's pretty crazy that they sold out. What size are you looking for?

None, I already got mine and a couple others for other NT'ers.

I was going to get an 11.5 for another NT'er this morning, they told me they had it last night before they closed, glad I called before driving 30 minutes.

None, I already got mine and a couple others for other NT'ers.

I was going to get an 11.5 for another NT'er this morning, they told me they had it last night before they closed, glad I called before driving 30 minutes.

Your House of Hoops can store locate them (assuming you want Westbrooks) and have them sent to you for a service charge of $3. They'll waive the shipping (foolish to charge a service fee in my opinion).

cbfpunch....got ya. I'll leave the lowtops for you. LOL. I cant do it.

JS"

Your House of Hoops can store locate them (assuming you want Westbrooks) and have them sent to you for a service charge of $3. They'll waive the shipping (foolish to charge a service fee in my opinion).

cbfpunch....got ya. I'll leave the lowtops for you. LOL. I cant do it.

JS"

haha hey i never got into lows until the tail end of the kobe 4. it really isn't bad at all. on rare occasions i'll ball in my green hyperfuse mids lol. that's how i made comparisons between this year and last year's hyperfuse.

haha hey i never got into lows until the tail end of the kobe 4. it really isn't bad at all. on rare occasions i'll ball in my green hyperfuse mids lol. that's how i made comparisons between this year and last year's hyperfuse.

vyv6n5.jpg

here's what i have...will give a review after playing in them more. I will say I had no heel slippage unlike the kobe 6's and i kept my true size. They have a glove like feel
and zoom bag feels better in these than the 2010. I played/worked out in the rudy's if that makes any difference.

vyv6n5.jpg

here's what i have...will give a review after playing in them more. I will say I had no heel slippage unlike the kobe 6's and i kept my true size. They have a glove like feel
and zoom bag feels better in these than the 2010. I played/worked out in the rudy's if that makes any difference.

^Where did you get those green ones? I want those for a tourney I'm running in next month.

^Where did you get those green ones? I want those for a tourney I'm running in next month.

Fresh.. as much as I dislike Hyperfuse.... OR Did..

that pic of yours sold me for real. I now have a few lows and look forward to a few more.

that pic of yours sold me for real. I now have a few lows and look forward to a few more.

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

good looks Rock, yea when I seen the 1st pics I was a lil sketchy, then I seen these colorways, and was like
eek.gif
, if I had to go with just a pair I would go get them

Westbrooks. and the comfort on these are Crazy.. i know you can pull off these colorways. NO ROMO

Back
Top Bottom