Nike Hyperlite - First Actual Clear Look - Pics

Originally Posted by Fake Spree

Maybe I am completely off, but the colorways and tag line make me think its from White Men Can't jump. Billy Ho says it during the two on two tourney. He's wearing the old David Robinson pumps in the bright neon colorway. I don't think its from that youtube video.
That's the first thing I thought about. The colors and that line = that movie.

Laughable, they're addressing the major issue not by replacing the lunar foam, but using a larger zoom unit? I'm not sure of the physics, butlogically, that sounds like giving more health care benefits to the rich to solve the health care problem in America.

Originally Posted by gswhoopz

I really like these .. but will wait for the reviews to roll in to see if it truly solves the bottoming-out problem! That's my only complain bout the Hyperdunks... otherwise a perfect shoe, and if this was created to address that then i can't wait to cop.
i cant agree with you anymore man....these shoes look tight...

-Tyler

I saw this on Kixandthecity, those are hot~~ awesome design, good color way , and also would be a light weight basketball shoe

i need to see more colorways without bright neon colors but overall the shoe is looking good

i like the look, but they dont seem like a shoe I'd buy.....at least not this colorway. I mean I like this colorway, but with so much "exposed"area, the shoe seems like it would be flimsy. Im sure its rigid enough, but it just looks flimsy. I wonder if a darker colorway would make me come out mypocket

Still nicest shoe for hooping in a while, hopefully it will hold up better than the hyper's

It almost looks like the Huararche 2k4 (which people say was Nike's be-all-end-all shoe) with some added flywire. I'll definately be keeping my eyesopen for these!

pimp.gif

hahah love the guido pic!! eh not digging these as much, the HD still look better in terms of design compared to these. they look like they are stillprototypes. doesnt look like its cut clean or something.

Back
Top Bottom