Nike iD, need help!

Hello!

I've been looking for a couple of all red sneakers, like the "independence day package" red ones. So as I am not ready to pay the money to get them I was thinking the easiest way to get a couple that looks something like them is by using Nike iD. 
I found this "PSG" model and liked it, the red color I can choose on it is Pimento. 

So my question is if the Pimento color looks something like the independence day package? There is another model that could work for me aswell and has the color "Lt Crimson", which one looks most like Independence day package red?

Anton

Apparantly the Solar reds have been suggested a lot but once you get them in hand ive heard they have a pinkish look to them, Im also in the same postition as you, i want a pair of independence days but will not pay the cost or ever buy fakes. I am currently looking online fore some all LT Crimson AM90s. Once i can find decent pic ill let you know. Once ive seen them myself i will order a pair as my mate has just brough a pair in solar red, should be here anyday now.

I sent a mail to nike support and they said lt crimson and pimento is very much alike. But he suggested me to go with the pimento ones so I ordered those 1 week ago, can post pic once they arrive. 

Ordered my AM90s Hyperfuse iD, All Light Crimson. Got 10% off (Big up to Richard from nike eu customer services) will take pics as soon they arrive. Cant wait :D

Ordered my AM90s Hyperfuse iD, All Light Crimson. Got 10% off (Big up to Richard from nike eu customer services) will take pics as soon they arrive. Cant wait
happy.gif
btw how did you managed to get 10% discount on the AM90s ??

Back
Top Bottom