Nike is slappin eggplant on everything

Originally Posted by swingshot

Penny style pinstriping on a running (inspired) shoe?

What next the Huaracheposite?
most foamposite kicks already use huarache innersock tech

and some air max 95's already dropped with da same type of piping on da tongue...
air-max-95-beauty.jpg

and some air max 95's already dropped with da same type of piping on da tongue...
air-max-95-beauty.jpg

why not get creative and make something new? what happened to the cool shoes like gary paytons shoes were always fresh.. iversons shoes he use to have wit reebok use to always be fresh

why not get creative and make something new? what happened to the cool shoes like gary paytons shoes were always fresh.. iversons shoes he use to have wit reebok use to always be fresh

Originally Posted by ninjahood

air-max-95-beauty.jpg

....but just wait until they put Foamposite panels on the Huarache!

Originally Posted by liljp361

Becasue Nike have gotten fat, lazy, conceited and greedy.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

air-max-95-beauty.jpg

....but just wait until they put Foamposite panels on the Huarache!

Originally Posted by liljp361

Becasue Nike have gotten fat, lazy, conceited and greedy.

They Putttin Foam On Everything. Everytime I Turn Around Its Somethin Eggplant. Last Week I Seen Some Pictures Of Some Eggplant AM24/7s. They Needa Chill. An Those Shocks Up There Are Disgusting.

They Putttin Foam On Everything. Everytime I Turn Around Its Somethin Eggplant. Last Week I Seen Some Pictures Of Some Eggplant AM24/7s. They Needa Chill. An Those Shocks Up There Are Disgusting.

Nike is using the Eggplant cw too much. The more they use it the more the color becomes purple instead of eggplant.

Nike is using the Eggplant cw too much. The more they use it the more the color becomes purple instead of eggplant.

Back
Top Bottom