Nike is slappin eggplant on everything

Originally Posted by Rod301

They Putttin Foam On Everything. Everytime I Turn Around Its Somethin Eggplant. Last Week I Seen Some Pictures Of Some Eggplant AM24/7s. They Needa Chill. An Those Shocks Up There Are Disgusting.

These right?

eim9g2.jpg

Originally Posted by Rod301

They Putttin Foam On Everything. Everytime I Turn Around Its Somethin Eggplant. Last Week I Seen Some Pictures Of Some Eggplant AM24/7s. They Needa Chill. An Those Shocks Up There Are Disgusting.

These right?

eim9g2.jpg

on the real though, they really don't look that bad. Only thing is that Nike is just overusing eggplant on everything.

on the real though, they really don't look that bad. Only thing is that Nike is just overusing eggplant on everything.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

they gonna LOVE these in harlem...smh
laugh.gif

Why do you say that about Harlem, do Harlem cats dress weird? I'm from Compton so I'm just wondering
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

they gonna LOVE these in harlem...smh
laugh.gif

Why do you say that about Harlem, do Harlem cats dress weird? I'm from Compton so I'm just wondering
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i might be totally off, but i think that Nike is just hopping on the Laker bandwagon with all these purple/eggplant cw's.

i might be totally off, but i think that Nike is just hopping on the Laker bandwagon with all these purple/eggplant cw's.

Nike is definitely overdoing it with the eggplant. One of the most unique colors Nike ever used is now becoming passe. Too bad.

Nike is definitely overdoing it with the eggplant. One of the most unique colors Nike ever used is now becoming passe. Too bad.

Originally Posted by peks03

i am might be totally off, but i think that Nike is just hopping on the Laker bandwagon with all these purple/eggplant cw's.
this is a harlem dudes dream tho

shox + eggplant + foam

in the footaction window like:

2m8BXUfrin7x81ygtWPKU0Vbo1_500.jpg

Originally Posted by peks03

i am might be totally off, but i think that Nike is just hopping on the Laker bandwagon with all these purple/eggplant cw's.
this is a harlem dudes dream tho

shox + eggplant + foam

in the footaction window like:

2m8BXUfrin7x81ygtWPKU0Vbo1_500.jpg

As long as i can remember R4s always had that foam like panel on the upper. No?
What's the big deal?

Back
Top Bottom