Nike ISPA

Oh man, now I'm nervous about getting the overreacts in a size 13. I hope they aren't too big!

ISPA OverReact Sandal 'Thunder Grey' Release Date

ISPA OverReact Sandal 'Wheat' Release Date

Looking interesting!

Yes it's annoying when they rub off. This usually happens when the friction on your footbed rubs against the surface of print and the sweat that accumulates. I guess Nike didn't really place much emphasis for them to be permanent, or simply don't care.
Walked with the Overreact for the first time this morning, for 15 minutes, the thing started to rub off already !

Walked with the Overreact for the first time this morning, for 15 minutes, the thing started to rub off already !

well.That goes to say not only does the name fit the shoes & the comfort - it also applies to the insides too - *Over-reacting* :rofl:

Picked up the Overreact Sandals today, they fit a little snug.
I would not wear without socks as the back is rubbing a little.

I can’t wait to see a pair of those ISPA Flow on feet. I’m liking what I see so far.

TLDR - shoe of the year

looks are subjective but I’ve gotta say these are just next level in terms of design ambition. Are they weird? Sure, very — but it all works ... things that shouldn’t feel cohesive just do and I think they look incredible on feet and have to be seen in hand to appreciate em.

The comfort however isn’t subjective. These are the most incredible feeling shoes I’ve ever worn and I’ve got a sizable sample size to compare them to. They feel kind of like the zoom alphafly next% but everywhere (not just the toe box). It’s almost like you’re floating and being propelled forward at the same time.
The lockdown with the straps is way better than I anticipated and the split toe doesn’t do anything to distract from the comfort. It’s amazing an accomplishment to make something feel this good in such a non conventional manner.

I get why these were 500 bucks and I’d willingly pick up another colorway. It’s just that good
B1523DB4-B7F8-4DCB-A135-89D49493C2B9.jpeg

Last edited:
ISPA Flow come out next week. Are they going to release on NDC or through the sneakers app?

Hardly any of these shoes will see "unexpected circumstances in the form of weather, activity, or otherwise" imagined by the design team, I reckon.:rofl:

Last edited:
kinda bummed that i missed the retail and the hook-up boat on the road warriors but it’s time to dump some stuff and bite the bullet on resell 🤷🏻‍♂️

Everytime I wear the road warriors I get so many people stopping me wanting to ask questions about them lol, honestly love these weird *** shoes! Took a sec to get a feel for how they react but I dig em..

Last edited:
Picked up the Overreact Sandals today, they fit a little snug.
I would not wear without socks as the back is rubbing a little.

Dang really? I'm the opposite, I got the wheat colorway in a 9.5 and I feel like they fit a little big. I want to try out the blacks in half a size down but I cant find any shop that offers free returns.

I confirmed with the Nike Customer Service -> Nike Product Team that the sandal design is intended to be worn with socks but can work both ways.

Back
Top Bottom