Attachments

• 6-200GG02407.jpg
    6-200GG02407.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 20
  • 6-200GG02310.jpg
    6-200GG02310.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Welp, unfortunately I have to return my overreacts. I thought they were TTS, but after spending a day in them, they're too roomy which wouldn't be a problem, but they have no laces and the heel of my foot lifts when I walk in them (sorta like sandals).

I'll probably cop some more in the future, but I can't do these.

damn road warriors are hovering in the low 700s for my size. i refuse to pull the trigger right now and just live with the regret. hopefully they drop a little lower.

Welp, unfortunately I have to return my overreacts. I thought they were TTS, but after spending a day in them, they're too roomy which wouldn't be a problem, but they have no laces and the heel of my foot lifts when I walk in them (sorta like sandals).

I'll probably cop some more in the future, but I can't do these.

Same. The joys of wearing a 12.5; not knowing when to size up or down and you make the wrong decision.:emoji_confounded:

The comfort is indeed unmatched, but the top down view of these look like TUGBOATS/TANKS, especially in a 13.

Looking forward to the ISPA Flow.

Same. The joys of wearing a 12.5; not knowing when to size up or down and you make the wrong decision.:emoji_confounded:

The comfort is indeed unmatched, but the top down view of these look like TUGBOATS/TANKS, especially in a 13.

Waiting for the flows as well, but from pics there are holes at the bottom for air flow, and water flow as well

The Overreact sandals look more attractive to me. Maybe it's the easier color choice..

love the road warriors, walking around in the for the 1st time today was kinda funny at first just because I've never experience anything like this before.
The quality is insane, they are super heavy but not in a bad way, just so durable and thick feeling, damn I'm impressed - some high art lol..

yup. The fixture with the zip straps...i am beginning to feel they kinda hinder the foot sliding in tho. Like a blockage.

I def make sure I unfasten both zips completely out before attempting to take em on or off..I'm a bit glad I went a half size up, wasn't completely necessary but worked out well.

For those looking to over pay for some overreacts. 230 USD

Hey, would tts be okay for road warriors?
went a half size up on pure accident and while they're totally fine, I kinda wish I had sz11 instead of 11.5 but it's not really noticeable..takes a bit to get used to em, but they are TTS.

RW and space hippie line (1/3 imho) are big shoe of the year contenders. Still waiting on my order but should have the RW in hand for review on Tuesday.

Anyone else notice the "ISPA" logo on the insole of the overreacts has completely rubbed off after only a few times wearing them? Both of mine have almost disappeared, it's a non-issue/don't really care but didn't expect that to happen after literally only 2-3 times on foot lol

Anyone else notice the "ISPA" logo on the insole of the overreacts has completely rubbed off after only a few times wearing them? Both of mine have almost disappeared, it's a non-issue/don't really care but didn't expect that to happen after literally only 2-3 times on foot lol

Yes it's annoying when they rub off. This usually happens when the friction on your footbed rubs against the surface of print and the sweat that accumulates. I guess Nike didn't really place much emphasis for them to be permanent, or simply don't care.

Back
Top Bottom