Nike ISPA

not sure why social status did that early sale but I'll be checking the thread tonight and in the AM for any other stores other than the main ones like SnS, Foot Patrol, BSTN & Foot District. (most of these will be 3am East Coast time, guess I'm stayin up late!)

my boy is gonna hook me up with a pair the light bone overreacts. i asked about the road warriors and they’re getting about the same amount of those as the 03 space hippies. i’m not sure if it’s indicative of the actual availability though.

i still have my ispa react runner mid wrs and they’ve great. interesting stuff coming out of this line.

the black and volt overreact is so mean but theyre not $180 mean. lets hope i can get em on disco sooner or later.

3D9401C6-A8C3-47D8-9B06-CB4185482873.jpeg

All the big sizes getting eaten up. I wish I could say I will wait for a discount. Bigger sizes are now or resell. Which in a way may be under retail if lucky

easy cop, prob could have saved a few $ going thru the SNKRS app later this am instead of doing thru EU sites with 25/30 euro shipping, but I've had hardly many good experiences with the nike app so glad I scored (went with the white/light bone)

Never fails sold out these def aren’t worth resell on with the rest of my day. I’m sure they will be undercutting all day on stock x

Overslept. Not too mad though. Didn’t really need these. Will be close to retail, if not under, in StockX.

Overslept. Not too mad though. Didn’t really need these. Will be close to retail, if not under, in StockX.

probably under it’s looking bad on there and I think most are ok with missing out and moving on.

Got through. No 12.5 though so I went with a 13. Hope it’s not too big.

I guess a small consolation for missing out on the 02/03 This is Trash series.

Question though, how do you guys get the “got em” screen. Anytime I get through on SNKRS I just see my Apple Pay charge notification and then pending changes to purchased :nerd:

Last edited:
They didn't sellout on social status they just not up yet right?
so odd these went up yesterday on that site and then today as soon as they went up, the second they went up, they were already sold out. Did they do up yesterday on accident or something? Weird release from them..
can't believe how quick these sold out (immediately) on the App, glad I stayed up late and went the EU route. Did manage to swoop the ispa shirt before it sold out. (on Snkrs)

People thinking these will resell. Cause of the semi limited availability. The. You have bots joe sweep up stock and really don’t care if they flip for 20-30 over retail profit. Cause they have 10 pairs.

yea if people are buying overreacts for resale then they aren't paying attention, it'll be a tiny mark up if any. I got them, like all kicks, to wear, I dig the look and concept. Just like the Hippies 03s, they look and feel great, hopin these will too..just glad I was able to grab a pair before bots scooped em all..they went immediately on snkrs, as I figured.

Last edited:
I overslept and missed out. I wanted to compare the overreacts to my current most comfortable shoe in the infinity runs. I'll keep looking elsewhere...

Was not expecting a sellout quantity must of been low which they should because these aré niche designs and not for everyone so they should keep stock low on all ISPA...

Made it to checkout and Nike said they couldn't verify my payment option. Already knew what time it was lol. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom