Nike ISPA

My overreacts shipped out from Italy Fri and will be here today, while Nike shipped the ispa top Fri and it'll be here Fri/Sat (and I'm on the same coast from where its coming) EU shipping which is coming from thousands of miles away is always half the time or less than domestic, and a lot of EU places don't even charge for shipping lol.

These are def TTS from what every video review is sayin, if not just a tiiny bit large..I think these might be even more comfortable than my Presto off-whites which are insane comfort wise, we'll see.

No one is sizing up on these it seems.
Looks like a TTS or half down affair.

just got my overreacts from Undefeated. They just threw the shoes in a shipping box. Mine didn’t come in a shoebox. Everything looks ok though. These are super comfy. I‘d say TTS. The toebox has a bit of room, but not so much that I’d go down a half size. They do look a little big from top down perspective, but TTS fits well.

no box?!!!! i’ve never heard of that.

me neither. I was upset, but the shoes are fine. I called them for an explanation, but no one picked up. So I emailed them. We’ll see what they say. I’d probably let it slide without a peep, but I’m genuinely curious. Plus these arent exactly the cheapest pair of shoes

highsnobietysneakers_108015407_278291319917068_6834040415486706478_n.jpg
highsnobietysneakers_108160085_1375345665992693_3647198341771578395_n.jpg
highsnobietysneakers_109739035_689035688323961_1728855758955438772_n.jpg
highsnobietysneakers_109243960_177902473734909_5234535974354341954_n.jpg

not going to lie, but these are probably one of the most comfortable Nike's i've worn in a very long time.
as a few have said already, fits TTS. Toe box is fairly wide, which I am also digging.

me neither. I was upset, but the shoes are fine. I called them for an explanation, but no one picked up. So I emailed them. We’ll see what they say. I’d probably let it slide without a peep, but I’m genuinely curious. Plus these arent exactly the cheapest pair of shoes
This kinda sucks. The box is something special this time around for the ISPA dept.
It might be that the original box it was stored in was wrecked.
And they send a replacement box?

Loving the overreacts, these are crazy comfortable. After a day in them I can say I'm a massive fan of the feel and look..good luck on those going for the road warriors..

This kinda sucks. The box is something special this time around for the ISPA dept.
It might be that the original box it was stored in was wrecked.
And they send a replacement box?

Yup. I didn’t realize the story behind the box until recently. Sucks even more now. They got back to me and asked for a picture of the packing slip. That was also crumpled with oil or coffee stains all over it. When I took the pic, I noticed the size part of the missing shoe box was actually torn off and thrown in with the shoes in the shipping box. Maybe Nike ran out of extra material for my pair’s shoe box

Fellas... my wife really wants the road warriors to resell lol. Is there any value in these with the retail at $500?? Anyone have these yet to explain the comfort ? She’ll probably end up keeping once she gets in hand.

Fellas... my wife really wants the road warriors to resell lol. Is there any value in these with the retail at $500?? Anyone have these yet to explain the comfort ? She’ll probably end up keeping once she gets in hand.

I posted some thoughts on the previous page.

Last edited:
He seems to think there is probably because unique and hella limited so...

Back
Top Bottom