Nike Ja 1 | Ja Morant’s First Signature Shoe

I still need day 1’s hopefully I can scoop tomorrow through a homie. Actually copped something off Nike with trivia’s today

Man I need the scratches like yesterday
same-keke-palmer.gif

I wonder what the production numbers are for this line? When you think about sig lines over the last 20 years, has any first shoe moved like the JA 1 has? I’m guessing Ja’s line is not being produced at the amount Lebrons first shoe was.

It definitely feels like they’re either sitting on stock to build hype or just kept the initial production numbers low possibly due to the off court stuff. With the lower price point I really don’t think the plan was to have limited release numbers for these.

Ja 1's are nice.

Wouldn't say they're the best first sig we've had but I think they're the best we've had since the Kyrie 1 and that's the shoe they remind me of the most.

I still lean to the Kyrie 1's though because I like the mid cut. Price point is part of the reason these are able to move the way they are.

Ja 1's are nice.

Wouldn't say they're the best first sig we've had but I think they're the best we've had since the Kyrie 1 and that's the shoe they remind me of the most.

I still lean to the Kyrie 1's though because I like the mid cut. Price point is part of the reason these are able to move the way they are.
Personally, I only liked the Kyrie 2 and 5. Definitely got the Ja 1 over his first sig…casual wearer speaking if that matters

Copped the trivia’s today 10.5 at DSG woodlands mall in Houston. They had them on display and it was an easy cop considering I walked in 20 mins before closing. Anyone in Houston looking I’d try there

Trivia’s are ok, just not for me. Had it been the PEs probably would’ve copped for self. But one of my twins like em. His bro wants the “Mismatch” pair.
B74766B6-BE78-4A7D-8269-73AB22642A1C.jpeg
90D4F090-0CDE-4E88-B1AD-EE4CA49825FD.jpeg

As of now, I just want “Scratch” and “12AM”, and maybe “Chimney”.
Think I’ll let my boys eat on these!

Dealing with a few injuries so can’t really run in them but after initial shoot around these are super solid for the price. Outsole grips nicely, shoe feels lightweight and snug which is my preference. It’s weird in hand they look wide but on foot they fit real snug in the forefoot.

I think the PG 6 at the same price point is a better buy personally but these are solid. Fit and traction are most important for me above all else and these fit the mark well. Will be in my rotation once I’m healthy.

Back
Top Bottom