Nike Ja 1 | Ja Morant’s First Signature Shoe

Anyone know if there any differences wit these? I was on kickscrew.

Attachments

• IMG_3702.png
    IMG_3702.png
    410.4 KB · Views: 910
  • IMG_3701.png
    IMG_3701.png
    370.9 KB · Views: 982
I am at an AAU basketball tournament in AC with my son and I definitely see more kids wearing Ja's than expected. These might have a chance to fill that Kyrie void as one of the most worn youth basketball shoes.
could be the fact that the shoes are sub $100 with discounts

Finally tried a pair on. Went TTS and was perfect. Only place it was snug was the ankle collar. Wasn’t uncomfortable but never felt a shoe that has a snug collar like that. I like it though, makes the shoe feel like it’s not gonna shift around. The cushioning felt like it was already bottomed out 🤣. I wouldnt play in these personally, I like shoes that have bounce back but I’ll def grab a pair for casual if I can get the scratches or if they drop 12ams without the bedazzled swooshes.

Love Ja but still questioning if he’s learned anything. I get he’s a young dude with crazy money, and this is the off-season, but he’s done nothing but headline nightclubs like he a rapper since they got eliminated.

The dude got a taste of Hollywood and seems like he LOVES it. Would have been great to see him go dark and really hone in on his craft instead of seeing IG stories on what club he’ll be appearing at next

Guess we’ll see how it go next season

Yeah I've been thinking about grabbing those. Shoe has a terrible rep for actually playing in, but of all the intentionally or unintentionally spider-man themed shoes out the last few weeks, these look the best.

Yeah I've been thinking about grabbing those. Shoe has a terrible rep for actually playing in, but of all the intentionally or unintentionally spider-man themed shoes out the last few weeks, these look the best.
Terrible rep from who? I actually love playing in these.

Nike Ja 1 “Hunger”
Color: Game Royal/Black-University Red
Style Code: DR8785-401
Release Date: May 25, 2023
Price: $110
Nike-Ja-1-Hunger-DR8785-401-Release-Date-4.jpeg
Nike-Ja-1-Hunger-DR8785-401-Release-Date.jpeg
Nike-Ja-1-Hunger-DR8785-401-Release-Date-2.jpeg
Nike-Ja-1-Hunger-DR8785-401-Release-Date-3.jpeg
Nike-Ja-1-Hunger-DR8785-401-Release-Date-5.jpeg
Nike-Ja-1-Hunger-DR8785-401-Release-Date-1.jpeg
Nike-Ja-1-Hunger-DR8785-401-Release-Date-8.jpeg