Nike Ja 1 | Ja Morant’s First Signature Shoe

Damn that SP shipping is always tough. Carted the 9, but decided to pass with how much it comes out to after tax and shipping

51F7402B-35FE-43F1-A87D-E2EEDE79BA4A.jpeg
DAC40156-9317-47F7-B443-EFA510D35176.jpeg
DBA3CB14-01C0-46E7-9C97-92D97180085E.jpeg
49B199A3-BE24-41C2-B15C-CDB71E612726.jpeg
98260CB2-2356-4C6D-A8E4-09A2723F18BD.jpeg

Actually surprised about how nicely them mfs break, went from stiff to actually pretty comfortable within 1H/2

Last edited:

Wonder how staggered release dates plus suspension plus these headlines will alter this model

I’m curious how hard the embers will be to get? My daughter wants a pair for her senior year of high school so debating how many head starts I should enter.

I’m curious how hard the embers will be to get? My daughter wants a pair for her senior year of high school so debating how many head starts I should enter.
oh wow FTL head starts for em? Just use all of em you can. You'll get points back after copping ..

1000010539.jpg

Was browsing through Reddit an found these, some rep factory upgraded Ja 1's with an forefoot Zoom Turbo, heel Zoom and beefier shank plate. Apparently to my understanding they also used a Kobe 4 last for these.

The rep community on Reddit is pure poison.

Bunch of kids swearing up and down that fakes are superior to retail pairs.

They literally talk down to people with retail pairs on there as if it’s some badge of honor to get Bamboozled by Chinese Fakes.

Please keep that propaganda off NT 🤣

The rep community on Reddit is pure poison.

Bunch of kids swearing up and down that fakes are superior to retail pairs.

They literally talk down to people with retail pairs on there as if it’s some badge of honor to get Bamboozled by Chinese Fakes.

Please keep that propaganda off NT 🤣

Don't be putting that blame on me bro, I'm just posting here something that me and maybe some other people could find interesting or something that could spark some conversation about.

I'm not here or on Reddit to talk about how replicas are superior to retail pairs, I'm just an messenger so don't shoot me.

Don't be putting that blame on me bro, I'm just posting here something that me and maybe some other people could find interesting or something that could spark some conversation about.

I'm not here or on Reddit to talk about how replicas are superior to retail pairs, I'm just an messenger so don't shoot me.

No shots fired just saying. . .

They swear the tech is superior but if the fakes fall apart within a week, what’s the convo?

Back
Top Bottom