Nike Ja 1 | Ja Morant’s First Signature Shoe

No shots fired just saying. . .

They swear the tech is superior but if the fakes fall apart within a week, what’s the convo?

I never said that the tech is superior or that they will fall apart in a week, I just posted a picture which I found interesting and some scraps of info that I could gather from the picture with my subpar Chinese language knowledge.

I think it’s cool there’s some alternate tooling out there. Doesn’t seem crazy for Nike to alternate PE’s or anything. Just added consumer knowledge to the back end and production.

I never said that the tech is superior or that they will fall apart in a week, I just posted a picture which I found interesting and some scraps of info that I could gather from the picture with my subpar Chinese language knowledge.
Bro, I’m not attacking you.

I don't really know that other poster but I didn't read it as an attack on you either. But straight up those reddit kids are ridiculous with the rep stuff. It's to the point now where they post their shoe rotations and put fakes/reps in there and don't bother saying they're fakes/reps.

Like if they want to spend their money that way fine, but be real about it. Don't buy a Tolex and then post it calling it a Rolex. Don't post a picture of your new aPhone 15 and call it an iPhone 15. If it's so good, just proudly display the knockoff. More power to you.

But anyway it doesn't matter because undoubtedly there are people on NT who are 100% okay with buying reps. I mean look what thread we're in :lol:

just wrote up a response to the above and deleted it :rofl:

haven't personally seen much of what is being claimed via r/kobereps.. w the Tolex and fake iPhone posing examples. Not that serious tho

Tempted lol

IMG_1958.jpeg

just wrote up a response to the above and deleted it :rofl:

haven't personally seen much of what is being claimed via r/kobereps.. w the Tolex and fake iPhone posing examples. Not that serious tho

I didn’t blame him and I didn’t attack him.

All I said was keep the propaganda out of NT and that the rep community on Reddit is pure poison.

Your man’s took it personally. I don’t see a reason to take it personally unless someone was invested in the fake community.

🥱

Like I said before, I just thought that maybe updated Ja 1 via rep factory could be something that would provide some interest and some discussion here.

But apparently I was mistaken, as now I seemingly have been tied to having an agenda towards these rep communities?

I'm willing to let this whole thing slip, but you should also be more careful how you brung your own thought out loud in a public forum.

Peace out bro 🙏

“Propaganda” lol “pure poison”

I dunno. Dude it sounds like YOU are the one who has something personal invested with your choice of words and rebuttals. And passion towards it lol

“Propaganda” lol “pure poison”

I dunno. Dude it sounds like YOU are the one who has something personal invested with your choice of words and rebuttals. And passion towards it lol

If you like fakes just say that.

Some reps are basically 1:1 and passing GOAT and eBay inspection. It’s funny to me when guys on here are all gung ho against fakes when they could literally end up with some and not even know it if they’re buying resale. But whatever makes you feel better about yourself 🤷‍♂️

Some reps are basically 1:1 and passing GOAT and eBay inspection. It’s funny to me when guys on here are all gung ho against fakes when they could literally end up with some and not even know it if they’re buying resale. But whatever makes you feel better about yourself 🤷‍♂️

Getting fooled and purposely trying to fool everyone are two different things.

But whatever makes you feel better about yourself.

1689123658578.gif

Usually those that buy fakes are portraying to others that they're real, which is why I said they're trying to fool everyone.
“Usually” but not proven and I don’t agree. majority of people I’ve seen buying Kobe 6 grinch reps are not trying to pass them off as legit. I kind of agree with brian blades brian blades and would never rationalize a scumbag reseller truth to sell fakes as authentic.

Usually those that buy fakes are portraying to others that they're real, which is why I said they're trying to fool everyone.
I get it. I feel like if you really want a specific colorway, that’s only available resale, unfortunately it’s possible you’ll end up with reps and not know the difference. IMO You’re better off buying the reps and not being out that extra bread. That said, I would tell anyone that asked me about them that they’re reps idgaf either way. I’m not trying to fool anyone I just like the shoes.

I feel like people get all high and mighty on here but at the end of the day they wouldn’t be able to tell the difference. Reps have come a long way and when I heard they were passing authentication it changed how I thought about them.

Will you be surprised if these protro Ja reps are better performers than retail? I won’t be…

1689123658578-gif.3148681

Rep Factory should just put a different logo on them on some bathing ape ****, I’d probably cop if performance reviews were crazy good :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom