Nike Ja 1 | Ja Morant’s First Signature Shoe

Man It's crazy to see what the Scratches are going for. I'm glad I bought my pair for around 200$ I see them selling for 700 now. Damnnnnn

giphy.gif

Was the surprise drop for the EYBL’s it for that pair or does anyone know if they’re still releasing elsewhere in the Fall

Officially out on these

Got a huge blister on my pinky toe from reds.
Blues were so tight on me in every size

Not a good shoe 2 play in imo
Dang that sucks. Just one foot? Maybe a defect? But I feel ya, after that, I’d probably stay clear too. Hopefully put some work in them this weekend. I’ll let you know how it goes.

Gonna give the fuels another sesh on Sunday morning to hopefully break em in better.

I know the tech is different with these but I played in my Protro 4s last Sunday and the difference is night and day with on court feel as I don’t feel stuck in the mud with cutting.

Officially out on these

Got a huge blister on my pinky toe from reds.
Blues were so tight on me in every size

Not a good shoe 2 play in imo
I normally don’t play in low tops but I’ve been playing in the hot punch pair and I actually like them a lot. Way more comfortable to me than pairs I’ve been playing in

I like the smoke grey pair, I don't love the mis-matching on the right and left shoe, but it is the least complex of the released pairs.

Back
Top Bottom