Nike Ja 1 | Ja Morant’s First Signature Shoe

The Zombie/Halloween cw the best cw of these in my book. In fact, those might be the my favorite Halloween signature basketball sneaker ever. Then, again, I can't recall that many lol

I CAN'T WAIT to scoop those up!

Did you see the Harden Halloween pair? Those are crazy! Click through too. They went all in on the theme. Great details and the whole thing looks like candy corn :lol:

Did you see the Harden Halloween pair? Those are crazy! Click through too. They went all in on the theme. Great details and the whole thing looks like candy corn :lol:

Those are aiiiiight. I'm passing though. Plus, I'm satisfied with my Candy Corn NB1 (New Balance's custom program Nike By You / NIKEiD) design from 2018 or 2019 (?).

Image from last year:
IMG_8724.JPG

Not surprised as Nike would probably get a lot of backlash from the general public who might misinterpret what the phrase means
it was meant to mean one thing. it was too much. they took it too far.

This whole shoe "going to be seen at every AAU court" thought process kind of changed...

I ain’t bought a pair since scratch and the Day 1s but Autographs def gettin scooooooped

Been waitin on that pair (and the purple chimney). Didn’t think either were gettin a release date

Back
Top Bottom