Nike/Jordan Brand at it again...Latest Hoody RECALLED

Pathetic........who the hell in JB thought those were worthy of the fabric used to make them?

this hoodie is on PYS
smh.gif

Post #23 http://
Cameron Nelson wrote:
For those that didn't believe in God...there's your proof.
GR for now, but rumor has it Gentry's going to package it with a Toboggan and mitten set and sell it for $750

roll.gif

thats hilarious...MJ looks like a alien, good hoody for halloween...i wonder who was the genius behind these being released.. Gentry?..F'ing ******

Just goes to show how bad the quality is - not just in product itself, but the fact that the Brand lets this trash actually make it out into production andinto stores. Flat out terrible, JB....

When I first saw those hoodies when they dropped, I thought it was a joke. Those things are hideous! Got MJ lookin like some type of psycho killer orsomething.

Beyond ridiculous. I keep asking myself why am I rocking Jordans anymore considering the brand name has gone downhill and an embarrassment to wear. I seriouslyneed to get rid of all my DS retros.

Those hoodies CAN'T be real.... This must be a joke or something.... The hoodie is too ugly to be *approved for production (horribly representing JB andMJ, himself).

If they are real... JB just entered into another level, not high up, but to the lower level...
tired.gif

[table][tr][td]Jordan Brand[/td] [td]NikeTalk[/td] [/tr][tr][td]19,255[/td] [td]1[/td] [/tr][/table]
We're on the board!

Glad to see at least someone at Jordan Brand has a conscience and cared enough to take our opinions seriously.

Odds are, whoever's responsible is reading this thread or is aware of it - so thank you.

Now, about those unfaithful retros your company keeps plopping out.....

Originally Posted by Method Man

[table][tr][td]Jordan Brand[/td] [td]NikeTalk[/td] [/tr][tr][td]19,255[/td] [td]1[/td] [/tr][/table]
We're on the board!

Glad to see at least someone at Jordan Brand has a conscience and cared enough to take our opinions seriously.

Odds are, whoever's responsible is reading this thread or is aware of it - so thank you.

Now, about those unfaithful retros your company keeps plopping out.....
LOL. I can't believe that design actually made its way to production.
laugh.gif

^ LOL.

Seriously, this is easily the funniest thing I've seen/read in a few days. I saw the initial thread in the General forum, but didn't think they werereal. Then I see this tonight. WOW.

As if the idea itself isn't awful and played out, they happened to chose THAT picture of Mike?

Back
Top Bottom