Nike/Jordan event 3/27 at Howard Hughes Nordstroms Rack STORE WON'T TAKE PHONE ORDERS TIL 3/27

just came back from there. nothing really special. i saw the all white, black, and black patent leather 2k9's. the soldiers were there in the all white, white and green, and black and white. they also had the red and white dunk hi's that just came out. and there was one pair of texas hyperize supreme's. and some other random dunks. waiting for the 27th to get the good stuff.

I'm trying to talk with some of the employees to see if I can get in on employee night, otherwise I don't think I'll be attending for some sz 13 2009s

Originally Posted by sentinel se7en

just came back from there. nothing really special. i saw the all white, black, and black patent leather 2k9's. the soldiers were there in the all white, white and green, and black and white. they also had the red and white dunk hi's that just came out. and there was one pair of texas hyperize supreme's. and some other random dunks. waiting for the 27th to get the good stuff
How much are the Texas Hyperize?

damn, i dont like lebrons but for $60 that colorway is nice
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Lex Starks

What the %!%@ is employee night?

Everything worth getting will be gone by the AM.

Exactly! Smh Not hating on the info but all the choice stuff won't even hit the floor.

^^ I personally think the lack of "super heat" availability is because they don't have a purchase limit.
If the first guy in line at the store or the first order placed over the phone wants to buy 100 pairs of shoes, they're gonna sell it to that one person.
Also, I have absolutely zero affiliation with this store or company.

I'm only trying to help out my NT fam. I've been on Niketalk since 99. NT is the source where I found out about the retro release of the concord, allstar, and space jam XI's back in 2000. The 99 retro IVs as well. Hell, I didn't even know what Eastbay was til NT.
I know things have changed through the years, but there are still so many people on this message board that continue to contribute useful info. I'm just trying to do my part.

I'll post info as soon as I get it. The store is receiving shipments left and right for this event. As soon as I know what's good, I'll pass the info to my NT fam.

I highly doubt them employee will buy these athletic/basketball shoes. Most of them are women and the men does not look like the type of guys that would buy basketball shoes.

women have fam that probably know about Lebrons and Kobes and obviously Jordans, so dont expect them to let that stuff sit there if they get a chance to take it before its released to the public

i just want the Jordan 16.5 that were in the suit case. They look nice . Hopefully they have size 11.5 or 12

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

I highly doubt them employee will buy these athletic/basketball shoes. Most of them are women and the men does not look like the type of guys that would buy basketball shoes.

I called up to see if there was any new information, the lady said she wasn't sure what shoes were coming out but was confirmed that the Kobe VI's and VII's will be there. I tried to correct her and tell her maybe she thought the Lebron VI's and VII's but she said Kobe again. Must be one hot event if future signature sneakers that won't be ready for another year/2-3 years are going to be at this event.SMH, let the hyping begin!

Originally Posted by nikehead214

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

I called up to see if there was any new information, the lady said she wasn't sure what shoes were coming out but was confirmed that the Kobe VI's and VII's will be there. I tried to correct her and tell her maybe she thought the Lebron VI's and VII's but she said Kobe again. Must be one hot event if future signature sneakers that won't be ready for another year/2-3 years are going to be at this event.SMH, let the hyping begin!
I think she got the IV backward and thought its the VI.  Kobe IV not VI lol
roll.gif
. Hopefully they getting decent color not those Team colors craps

Back
Top Bottom