Nike/Jordan event 3/27 at Howard Hughes Nordstroms Rack STORE WON'T TAKE PHONE ORDERS TIL 3/27

I'm def. gonna check it out! I have a feeling that they won't have many sizes of the Kobe or Lebrons. But we can always hope.

is this a sale?
what do you mean by "event"?
nerd.gif

also, every store or just this one in particular?

damn....... they open the doors 30 mins early, and my homeboy was only able to scoop a pair of XMas VII's for himself.

didn't even bother going this morning. All the goods probably got picked up by the beasts

my homeboy said that there were people with shopping cart fulls of shoes. One had multiple carts talking about...."its for his personal collection". Some people had hook-ups to hold shoes, so if you werent really prepared, you really didnt have a chance.

I dont know what happened to yall dudes that did not get any.. did yall just wait for the last second? The first day of this thread I became a friend on twitter for nordstram.... 2 days later recieved a message after i asked bout the "employee night" I was told to call store and speak to "someone" no names not trying to mess up my connect. I spoke told him what i needed and sizes and he said to call back a day before and give my payment info... I was let on from jump bout what was there.. I bought 32 pair of sneakers having em shipped now. some brons kobes jordans etc... nothing higher than a size 14. Before yall complain... I am a reseller I sold half of them already and they will be shipped out on monday. I also am keeping a few... the point of this is to do research my dudes and dudetts. It just wont fall in your hands...

fyi I WAS selling them for 100-130 each depending on show.. the xmas brons ( i got
glasses.gif
i sold for 130 shipped got em for 54..... do work

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

I dont know what happened to yall dudes that did not get any.. did yall just wait for the last second? The first day of this thread I became a friend on twitter for nordstram.... 2 days later recieved a message after i asked bout the "employee night" I was told to call store and speak to "someone" no names not trying to mess up my connect. I spoke told him what i needed and sizes and he said to call back a day before and give my payment info... I was let on from jump bout what was there.. I bought 32 pair of sneakers having em shipped now. some brons kobes jordans etc... nothing higher than a size 14. Before yall complain... I am a reseller I sold half of them already and they will be shipped out on monday. I also am keeping a few... the point of this is to do research my dudes and dudetts. It just wont fall in your hands...

fyi I WAS selling them for 100-130 each depending on show.. the xmas brons ( i got
glasses.gif
i sold for 130 shipped got em for 54..... do work
i usually don't quote someone who posted directly above me,but

32 pairs? 
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I need Xmas brons still!
mad.gif

part of me says good job but SHHHH on the info....the other side says resellers are the worst especially when you take 32 and flip them instead of helping others out especially with ugly christmas lebrons

but i cant knock ur hustle and i know i got what i wanted from the event, glad i had a similar personal hook

to all those who missed out...sorry and hope you guys learn if you hear about an event you might want to put in some work before the actual date....just dont ask for handouts

Dudes a douche for bragging about it. Reselling is a hustle, and power to the people that do it and dont come around and let everyone know how many pairs they got and what they sold them for.

Ha ha at the db comment.. I really was not trying
to brag about anything
just letting y'all dudes that want handouts to put work in. I'm
assuming u 2 got nada. I'll say sorry bout that but to e honest some
o you peep on nt look for hand outs. I had someone ask me to
help out that I helped in the past for nothin on top
at all and then he hit me to ask for the same hook up. I said I need to
see 10 dollars 10 dollars. He said to much lol. This is the USA nothing is free. U get one as good faith an then time
to look out for me too. Y'all dudes need to stop
crying bout stuff by me telling u how many pair I got I'm
trying to show y'all by getting off your butts what y'all can do for
self. I'm myself keeping bout 10.

Don't
hate

to brag about anything
see 10 dollars 10 dollars. He said to much lol. This is the USA nothing is free. U get one as good faith an then time

Don't
hate
Lmao, who asked you for handouts?  I dont see anyone in here crying over this sale.  Are you one of mr.niketalks sons?  You sound like one.

Last time I respond to fools like u. U respond on u. U sound salty it's ok. Did not say u talking bout other people. Sorry u did not get Yours maybe next time u do work instead of crying I also don't care who u r what u donlah blah blah get ur hustle on better

congrats and all of that, but I'm still confused on this sale
it was only at 1 store?
know any other stores that might have this going on? pm me pls if so

To the reseller....Ever think that people didn't try and go all out to "Put in Work" like you did because most of us didn't have intentions on re-selling? We just wanted one or a few more pairs for our personal collections because of the price?

Only reason you went all out and went on twitter and what not is because you had re-selling intentions. Congrats on getting your "Hustle" on, but coming on here and letting everyone know that's the only reason you bought all those shoes doesn't benefit anyone but yourself.

Hi nt my name
is nobleone6969 and I have a problem.
I love moneyyyyy I'm
addicted to it.

I did not go "all out" it took me a grand total of... Drum roll
please! Ten min and on my iPhone. After they hit me up and
giving me
the number for the store and name to contact it took
bout ten min to
call and talk
to dude. The store is in la i'm n harlem and this was the easiest cop
for me ever. I
also have a nice size collection. A room
full of stuff like
many people on here I totally forget t times what I have. So I did double
up on some stuff.

But I love money so yeah I hustle for my personal
and for my money.
It's called supply and demand. I got the supply that you demand so
back o of mines ha

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

to brag about anything

Don't
hate
Lmao, who asked you for handouts?  I dont see anyone in here crying over this sale.  Are you one of mr.niketalks sons?  You sound like one.

haha seriously! what he needs to work on is getting a new avatar, i mean if you are going to have boobs as your avatar pick a better looking set
roll.gif
.  ive seen fat guys with better boobs than those...and whats with the arrogance, you got some "deals" and you run up saying people are looking for hand outs? how is it asking for hand out when people actually went to the event only to find out the event opened 30 minutes earlier as stated above?   Maybe you should rethink your NT name before you type, you should change it to "not so noble one" from the way you are acting.  
laugh.gif

just trying to bring you back to reality lol

Back
Top Bottom