Nike Joyride

You can't remove the insole. In my oreo pair, it's stitched together with the footbed in an inner bootie similar to the Nike Huarache. If there's nothing around it, then maybe that's just another pro for how good the cushioning is. There are 4 major TPE bags from toe to heel as far as that goes.

In these past couple days wearing them, I've only felt instability a couple times (similar to when you're breaking in vapormaxes for the 1st time) but it goes away with each step. Easily a great walk around shoe. I could be @ Universal Studios or Disneyland in these all day and be fine

As far as sizing goes, you can stay true to size. My true size fits perfectly. They are flyknit, so you could go bigger if you'd like. My Epic Reacts are a size bigger than these

Really? A whole size bigger? So to you these run a .5 to full size too big?

Really? A whole size bigger? So to you these run a .5 to full size too big?

Like with most shoes it just depends upon your foot. I run everything true to size except for my epic reacts, which are a full size bigger. I came to the Nike Joyride event that day in those.

The point that I was making there was that Flyknit allows you to be flexible on sizing up/down. Especially if you are a big footer like myself

Joyrides are definitely true to size but tight your foot, so if you don't like a tight fit, then yes, you can go a half size down.

EDIT: I have been wearing these almost a week straight since receiving them from Nike and haven't had the itch to reach for anything else. All of my Jordans, Yeezys, etc have been overlooked. Once these Joyrides break in, it's tough to move away.

I'm a 13 so SOL lol.

I'm a size bigger than you bro. These are nice for us. So comfortable.

The point that I was making there was that Flyknit allows you to be flexible on sizing up/down. Especially if you are a big footer like myself

Joyrides are definitely true to size but tight your foot, so if you don't like a tight fit, then yes, you can go a half size down.

Wouldn’t going down on an already tight fit be tighter? Or did you mean to say the Joy Ride Runs fit loose? :nerd:

For some reason, I can ATC on NDC since I favorited the item. Hesitant to pull the trigger doe, since the rubber on the bottom does not look too durable to me.

Screen Shot 2019-07-31 at 2.37.27 PM.png

For some reason, I can ATC on NDC since I favorited the item. Hesitant to pull the trigger doe, since the rubber on the bottom does not look too durable to me.

Interesting. In the app, even if favorited, it says unavailable and is inaccessible. But if you go to new, you can access just not add to cart.

Fake sellout tomorrow for sure I suppose...

I can as well, but it won’t let me checkout.

upload_2019-8-1_0-24-23.gif

Wouldn’t going down on an already tight fit be tighter? Or did you mean to say the Joy Ride Runs fit loose? :nerd:

OMG This! I’m gonna give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he meant size .5 UP.

Last edited:

:nerd:

I think you're confused by the fact that in my original post I was talking about two different shoes. The size 15 epic reacts that I wore to the the event (in which is a size bigger, I prefer the room in those) vs. the Joyride which I was given in my actual true size, which is a size smaller.

upload_2019-8-1_0-24-23.gif

OMG This! I’m gonna give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he meant size .5 UP. Either that or he doesn’t know his “ups” from his “downs” which is sad.

I (and most big footers) dont worry about size up, size down because I usually go tts for everything except those already mentioned epic reacts. You size how you see fit.

If you want a tight fit, then yes get your true size, but you'd be ok if you went a little bigger. I didn't.

No need for the personal shots. Especially on something that's completely subjective to YOUR FOOT.

I never get 1st looks @ anything, so maybe I shouldn't have spoke in the 1st place. Especially if it was going to come with all this. I just wanted to give some insight to the fam since I actually had them in hand and on foot the last week but whatever...

Last edited:
Looks like Nike wants these in hands and on feet ASAP, free two day shipping is included.

Looking forward to a recovery run test on Saturday.

still showing "coming soon" to me on the desktop...

oh well, i'll wait for the black pair

Back
Top Bottom