Nike KD 12

8677DE98-E3AF-45DF-8592-FECF78C7DDEB.jpeg
Last one before they take them down. Magneto colorway. Love the purple upper and double red midsole/sole.

KD sounding like a real whiner in his new interview.

Love the dude on the court, one of my favorite players. Off the court I wouldn't even want to hang out with him.

Bro on the court he is legitimate poetry .... I think about how I’m a year older than he is... and he changed the game.. I remember watching him at his one year at Texas and thought this dude is so different. 6’11-7’ with that skill set. Since then? There’s been a million dudes that wanna be him, the Ingram types, but nobody really has come close. In 12-13 years. KD is unreal. Beyond that it’s hard for me to judge the cat. I haven’t walked in his shoes. I haven’t heard that interview though, not sure I want to lol.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/kevin-durants-new-headspace-11568119028

“Some days I hate the NBA,” Kevin Durant says wearily.

“Some days I hate the circus of the NBA,” he says. “Some days I hate that the players let the NBA business, the fame that comes with the business, alter their minds about the game. Sometimes I don’t like being around the executives and politics that come with it. I hate that.”

edit: Sorry, those were the buzz quotes.. but worth a read. Much more than that, good insghts.

"A small detail, perhaps telling: He hasn’t been back to the Bay Area since June, since the injury, and he has no plans to return."

Last edited:
No problem with that quote. The part where he was hurt no one in the OKC organization want to be his friend after he abandoned them to play for their rivals I found kind of naive.

The tongue and lining is dope but looks like a plain CW too me

Should of made midsole different color

PJs abd nationals are better IMO

I really don't have a problem with anything he said. I'm a bit biased but he's entitled to his opinion. At the end of the day, I've always felt these guys don't owe fans or the general public anything. I'm more of the Barkley mindset with a lot of this stuff.

I do however think it's good for the game for controversy and creating a bit of a buzz, we're talking NBA basketball in September. I think that's what is great about the NBA, you really get to know the players. The NBA has to be the best in the marketing department among professional sports.

Seems like alot of pairs on GOAT slightly used (good shape from pics) from great prices. 90’s kid, peach jam, gsw home, Univ red Etc. roll out of numerous colorways helps

After holding the cements in hand, don’t like them as much. My Id will be here tomm hopefully came out ok. Didn’t do anything exciting, just wanted something easily wearable all the time.

Back
Top Bottom