Nike KD 12

Dicks sporting goods getting the 90s Kid too
Capture+_2019-03-27-21-54-43.png

Sad no volt outline on the swoosh.

at least I can try to cop from a couple different spots to play around with sizing if they have free returns

Saw the black pair at a local Footlocker yesterday. They're heavier (bottom heavy) than I thought but pretty nice.

Were they for sale? I think my finishline has them also out for sale.

No, they had them under the counter. Since I could see them, they let me take a quick look at them. I'll be grabbing those as well, I just need to get an idea of how these fit.

Yeap. In the 90s, especially with Jordans, you saw maybe 4-5 colorways of the same shoe in a year??? Pennys and Barkleys maybe 2-3 colorways???I remember playing in a shoe till you couldn't wear them anymore. I hooped in XIV's sophomore and junior year for my high school team for practice and games. Things fit like a glove. Now is a different era. More kicks the merrier. Less emphasis on quality. I don't buy multiple pairs of kicks to hoop in per year just because I don't hoop like that anymore and I actually want to break in and get some use out of shoes that I buy. If I spend $150+ on a pair of hoop kicks, they're getting run.
I remember these days

now they giving people 20 cw's a season

Sad no volt outline on the swoosh.

I noticed this right away smh

Back
Top Bottom