Nike KD 12

Does anyone know if a solid color outsole squeaks as much as a translucent? I need my hoop shoes to squeak.

Could be this
screenshot-www.solestory.se-2019.07.02-22-14-22.png

Still not sure how I like this shoe since I've only played one game in them before I got hurt. They feel perfect shooting around but you can't judge a shoe until you've played a lot of games in them. Hoping I can get a better idea before the 30 days is up

Too true.
These are up there as one of my all time fav shoes ever, but Iv only been wearing them to get shots up and getting training in.
I played my first 3v3 in them last night and they again were immense, but I just didn’t trust them and feel safe playing my normal game and attacking the basket.
Been used to the support of the Kyrie 4 the past 2 year.
Open run tomorrow so I’m gonna try them out full court but il put a different shoe in my bag too.
Stick to what you know.

I've never tried on the KD12's nor have I even seen them in person, but just judging from the pics they do look a bit flimsy and unstable. pics could be deceiving tho, so whatever :lol:

Still not sure how I like this shoe since I've only played one game in them before I got hurt. They feel perfect shooting around but you can't judge a shoe until you've played a lot of games in them. Hoping I can get a better idea before the 30 days is up

Facts.... I’ve been there many times where a shoe feels amazing shooting around but I don’t like em when playing 100%. I still haven’t tried these...... but if that’s how u feel I’d consider sending em back, and buying a fresh pair. That way u get another 30 days and can be sure if u want to keep em.

They definitely appear flimsy but don't feel it at all.

I was shocked when I put my first pair on.

Right! Always wear Kobe’s but these felt like pure clouds on feet when I tried them on! I couldn’t believe it...

Hooped twice, full court, and Lock down was great on them. That was my issue w/ KDs when they went away from a traditional tongue on the KD9. Terrible lock down, so skipped the 10 & 11s bc of it lol

These are a must for any hooper

Already made 3 more ids, planning on picking up both CWs on the 19th too and more IDs if they add more color options

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom