Nike KD 12

ADB2A5B5-1349-4BC5-AC79-8A5C6E2EF700.jpeg

These pop in real life, my favorite colorway in a long time. paid retail and I am fine with it despite getting the black ones for half price. Won't be getting anymore kds

I'm not nearly cool enough to wear some of these super bright colors coming out, so I'm just keeping it really boring and neutral by alternating between these two pairs.

48130169751_f6295df84c_c.jpg

So I'm boring -- and way ahead of the curve. This pair of colorways is looking pretty relevant now!

I should grab the GSW pair since he’s no longer on the team. But sucks no real good GR blue/yellow pair for the KD 9-11.

I guess the 10 had the GSW logo but that was a white upper.

The dubs KD12 has been the closet so far.

At least we know he can wear all the super colorful color ways of his shoes since the nba changed their standing on having to match with the jerseys. Crappy thing is this means nike will continue to make a ton of black/white/grey colorways since those are the main colors of brooklyn

That strange moment when you search Kevin Durant on Nike Dot Com and the KD result page has Kyrie 5 ID in with the KD merch, in a very Brooklyn looking colourway haha.
Nike not playing around and trying to take full advantage of the KD & Kyrie move.
The picture of the KD ID also looking very Brooklyn inspired.
879DB52C-DA43-465E-A8C2-82D67A3CA3FC.png

Back
Top Bottom