Nike KD 12

Just picked up 90s kids pair and had my first ball session last night. They are bit long :S

IMG_20190604_103140.jpg

What sz :nerd:

Not taking anything away from the protro 1’s because they are amazing, but these are best for my feet and age (30). I feel no pain the next day in my feet or legs like I did in the protro model after hard runs for hours.

Funny you say that. I played in these for the third time on Saturday, and then later that afternoon just so happened to try on a pair of Protro 1’s for the first time (they had the lakers and ASG colorways at the Miami Nike outlet). My first thought about lacing up the Protro’s were that we’ve come a long way over the past decade when it comes to materials and fit. I know people complain about how hoops uppers are all synthetic, non-premium materials these days, but I’d take a good synthetic upper like the KD12 or WNZ.2 over leather any day of the week. Just walking around in the store reminded me of the PITA it was to break in my 90’s hoops shoes when I was in high school. I’m 35 now, and my feet and legs feel pretty damn good even after 2-3 hours of playing outdoors (I double up on my socks too, though).

These 12’s are the real deal.

yeah, see... there's so many possibilities with this shoe.

I'm gonna need Nike to cut it out with the generic sh*t and lets skip to the flame throwers.

My patience is 0 lol.

We get elementary school options :rofl::rofl::rofl:

No gradient midsoles, Nike check, outsole, speckled Nike checks, numerous laces, and the list goes on!

Yeah they just need to do what Adidas did with the Harden 3 and start dropping wild colors... although hopefully they aren't hideous like the harden 3 colors were.

Back
Top Bottom