Nike KD 12

I’m all in on these 12’s.
So far I have
90’s.
Day One.
Warriors.
Uni Red.
ID on its way.

And I’m not taking your bait if your saying I’m not as comfortable in them yet due to KD’s injury haha.
Maybe your aiming that at others but I’m just gonna put my view out there incase you trying to get a laugh.
Non of the sort.
Iv not said these are flimsy either but people can’t tell me they are as solid as the Kyrie 4.
So I’m just using these everyday to get shots up etc. When it’s been games, scrimmage etc I lace up something I’m already familiar with, Kyrie 4.
That being said I did play 3v3 in the 12’s the other night & love them I just didn’t feel confident yet in taking it strong for dunks etc.
Felt I was tip toeing Down lane and taking soft lay ups. The change will come it’s just getting used to something new, nothing to do with other guys injuries.

:wink:

Overall, the KD12 is the best basketball shoe I’ve ever played in. Checks all the boxes.

I only ever think twice while wearing them if I find myself wondering how on earth they still feel so comfy after 90–120 minutes of playing.

I’m all in on these 12’s.
So far I have
90’s.
Day One.
Warriors.
Uni Red.
ID on its way.

And I’m not taking your bait if your saying I’m not as comfortable in them yet due to KD’s injury haha.
Maybe your aiming that at others but I’m just gonna put my view out there incase you trying to get a laugh.
Non of the sort.
Iv not said these are flimsy either but people can’t tell me they are as solid as the Kyrie 4.
So I’m just using these everyday to get shots up etc. When it’s been games, scrimmage etc I lace up something I’m already familiar with, Kyrie 4.
That being said I did play 3v3 in the 12’s the other night & love them I just didn’t feel confident yet in taking it strong for dunks etc.
Felt I was tip toeing Down lane and taking soft lay ups. The change will come it’s just getting used to something new, nothing to do with other guys injuries.

:wink:

You couldn’t pay me to wear Kyrie 4s to hoop in :rofl:

Each to their own.
And I certainly ain’t gonna pay you **** to do anything, but il go out & say a hell of a lot more people like the Kyrie 4 than dislike the Kyrie 4.

Fam you know I only rock mostly Kobe’s and KD12s now lol

I made a pair of Kyrie Ids a a couple years back. Tried them on and returned them w/ the quickness! Not a fan of high tops
I'm aware of that, just curious to see why people don’t like kyries.

All those who (understandably) love their KD 12s: did you every get any pinching in your 4th toes? If yes, how did you solve the problem?

I got pinching on my third toe on my new pair but not my black pair. Hopefully it breaks in because it's really annoying

Man oh man. Played in the Freak 1s for 2 hours tonight and then switched back to the 12s. The 12s cushion is so plush. I was very surprised that for double stacked zoom in the Freak 1s you can’t feel much of anything. 12s are the years best performers in my books.

Feel free to use my designs

kd12SU19_v1
kd12SU19_v1
kd12SU19_v2
kd12SU19_v2
kd12SU19_v1
kd12SU19_v1
kd12SU19_v1
kd12SU19_v1
kd12SU19_v1
kd12SU19_v1
kd12SU19_v1

That Lakers design is . What color is the back heel tag?

Back
Top Bottom