Nike KD 14

Black/reds from US11 twitter
E4yJ-iNVoAQEve8.jpg

Sold!

I was skeptical as to how far can we take this full length zoom strobel without getting stale as they were adding it to almost every premium product. My worries were quickly put to rest as the cushlon midsole added another dimension and delivers a new experience. Add some top tier traction, a wider base with more stability, and my interest in the GT Cut has waned.

If you guys can get past the ugliness, you won't be disappointed.

Twisted my ankle so bad in these off coming down from a layup. Idk if it has to do with the cushlon not being caged.

Listened to an ep of FSR and dunne said he read an article that said kd likes to feel like his shoes arent even on his foot, so he plays ball in a full size up from his actual size.

im guessing thats why his sneakers have consistently looked terrible on his feet.

Listened to an ep of FSR and dunne said he read an article that said kd likes to feel like his shoes arent even on his foot, so he plays ball in a full size up from his actual size.

im guessing thats why his sneakers have consistently looked terrible on his feet.

So if he wore a TTS shoe, they would've been in the Finals right now :smh:

Given the 13 are still available on NBY / NikeID wonder if this indicates the 14 will not be available for customization. 3 colorways have already released and still no ID.

JS”

Back
Top Bottom