Nike KD 14

Nothing y’all haven’t seen before but straight to the court these go!

9ACBFCD6-3A4D-41F1-806D-092272017304.jpeg
Liking this colorway. Hate that these aren’t double stack. Have these released yet? Saw some websites saying releasing soon and others having smaller sizes only, with the larger already greyed out.

Liking this colorway. Hate that these aren’t double stack. Have these released yet? Saw some websites saying releasing soon and others having smaller sizes only, with the larger already greyed out.
Can’t remember what day it was last week but I posted on here when I saw the FSR go up on NDC…haven’t checked since so not sure what sizes are looking like now.

These aren’t double stacked but the Zoom strobel and Cushlon combination is very nice. I like them more then the 13 but that’s just my preference.

Black/crimson on multiple websites. Patiently waiting….wouldn’t mind 2 pairs so they will last for me a long time

I'm gonna be putting my slightly used "Black/Laser Crimson" CW up for sale on GOAT later today, if anyone is interested. That Zoom strobel with Cushlon is just too mushy for my old *** feet, need some more court feel.

I'm gonna be putting my slightly used "Black/Laser Crimson" CW up for sale on GOAT later today, if anyone is interested. That Zoom strobel with Cushlon is just too mushy for my old *** feet, need some more court feel.
13??

Back
Top Bottom