Nike KD 14

1648354209757.jpeg

1648354244886.jpeg

When/how did the breds release? Were they an overseas release? Never saw em on snkrs…

I was keeping an eye on em awhile back and figured nike scrapped em after no rd was announced, that i kno of anyway.

Last edited:
The rare time I'm glad my size was sold out because I was trying super hard to avoid buying these (I already have some)

They were there for a few days already, I posted end of last week I believe. I waited and 13 oos. Want to try a pair but got too many in rotation atm for me to jump on that deal

Been keeping an eye on these, Nike doing that thing again where one day they’re sold out and the following day they’re back in stock lol

Think I’ll pass tho

down to $107.97 on Nike... of course my 13 was in stock this AM now gone again

That's what I posted yesterday :lol:

I'd been watching. First they had the members sale or whatever and it was $120 and I made it past that.
Then that stopped and they just straight up discounted them to $119, and I lasted.
Then I saw my size (your same size) go out of stock.
Then they dropped the price to $107 and I posted. If they had my size in stock I would have grabbed em at $107, but thankfully they're out.

That's what I posted yesterday :lol:

I'd been watching. First they had the members sale or whatever and it was $120 and I made it past that.
Then that stopped and they just straight up discounted them to $119, and I lasted.
Then I saw my size (your same size) go out of stock.
Then they dropped the price to $107 and I posted. If they had my size in stock I would have grabbed em at $107, but thankfully they're out.
you're right, my bad! I thought that was still the $119 price, I misread. I have a 10% code too I was hoping to use on em but same boat

Back
Top Bottom