Nike KD 14

You just know his PE's are gonna go crazy, with how much creativity they could do with that upper

wish the straps on these sig shoes were removeable. really not that hard to do man. look at the old *** air force high

1618150371607.png

It's a different pattern, but that's just like the 13s where you get a randomly generated pattern for each shoe.
Like the KD13 "Chill" colorway that had different colors for different orders

1618150587019.png
1618150773613.png

Only had a pair of kd 7’s and ran those into the ground, would love to get another pair but I’m loving these maybe because if the strap return. I’m in though it was like love at first sight and haven’t had the feeling with kd’s ever since the 7. So hoping for good things to come out this model.

Directly from NDC product page Zoom strobel and cushlon is the cushioning no extra zoom in forefoot like 13
83F7A144-8D09-4473-9660-D81C3820E577.jpeg

" Both shoes together reveal the face of a skull. "

lol what? the soles? I gotta see this.

Product page: www.nike.com/t/kd14-basketball-shoe-jpGCSF/CW3935-001

"KD14
$150

FEEL FRESH, PLAY LONG.

Kevin Durant lurks on the wing, waiting for the right time to strike before slicing his way through defenses. The KD14 is designed to help versatile, relentless players like KD feel fresh all game. Multilayer mesh and a midfoot strap help reduce you foot's movements inside the shoe. Full-length Zoom Air cushioning plus Cushlon foam give back energy for lasting performance.

Zero-Distraction Fit, Broken-In Feel

Multilayer mesh in the upper is lightweight and dimensional with a broken-in feel. Added thickness in strategic areas helps to keep your foot in place by reducing small movements.

Strap In

A hook-and-loop strap wraps over the top of the laces for support and a secure fit. It's a subtle nod to the strap of the KD4 and takes inspiration from the shape of the grim reaper's scythe.

Ultimate Responsive Sensation

The full-length Air Zoom Strobel unit is stitched directly to the upper. It helps cut unnecessary weight and provides full-foot responsiveness. Cushlon foam adds a soft, comfortable sensation.

Tuned Traction

Grooves and ridges in the sole help provide multidirectional traction and court feel. A stiff piece under the arch helps keep the shoe stable. Both shoes together reveal the face of a skull.

More Benefits

Stiff piece on the outer edge provides midfoot stability.
Shown: Black/Copa/Orange Trance/White
Style: CW3935-001"

Can see how soles will make a skull. See through areas are eyes, yellow spots nostrils, the small circles near the front will make the teeth. Pretty creative considering they kept the pattern a herringbone type.

Just did that too, although you were smart enough to put some space in between. ehhh I think it's a stretch but they tried

No way those uppers are skulls. China has issues with skull imagery. That’ll mess up a lot of money

Look again but use the indented outline to form the outside and then those ovals also male the teeth.

20210411_211402.jpg

Oh I saw it with the lines on the soles. I created it myself using the images of the sole. It's still a bit abstract for me but I like that they tried it. Makes things interesting. I like the idea. I'm still pissed Nike didn't release the AM90 Dia De Los Muertos in the U.S., so I like the idea.

Wtf is up with these thick-*** triple-stuffed Oreo midsoles? Ruins the whole shoe for me. Looking like Fisher Price: My First Midsole.

Back
Top Bottom