Nike KD 15

6s for me personally were absolute cheeks to play in. Paper thin tongue and fully fused upper was not it at all. The 4/7/9/12-14 are all his GOAT on court models imo

KD5 were good on court and had a lot of great CWs. IMO the KD 6 took a step back performance wise. They had nice CWS though (pbj, cosmic, N7). I took a break from his line after the 6s but was gifted a pair of KD9s. The 12s drove me back in. Might be a first time in a while that a pick up multiple CW of his line. Can’t wait for performance reviews on these.

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I truly miss the days of the simpler/team colorways on these basketball shoes. Those black/whites are simple and nice.
Yeah i kinda agree. I miss the days of team colorway PEs like early 2010s. But I do like the wild colorways and the freedom the players have.

The only absolute fail IMO was the 11. They threw all the tech at it but enclosed it all in rubber.

Never tried the 1-3. Favorites include 5, 7, 9 Elites, 10, and 14.

They werent the best but I did play in my SP and they werent as bad as I thought.

I checked sneaker review sites and they actually score them pretty high surprisingly. Only thing I wish I could change is if they coudve just given them a regular tongue or atleast a different material.

In any case im mostly talking about looks. :lol:
They just took FOREVER to break in lol

I forgot about these.

The last dope KD’s imo

543C9FB1-5EDE-45E8-9236-573403D1CA7D.jpeg

The only absolute fail IMO was the 11. They threw all the tech at it but enclosed it all in rubber.

Never tried the 1-3. Favorites include 5, 7, 9 Elites, 10, and 14.
The 9 was a fail too IMO.
I absolutely loved the 9 but because they either didn’t test it well enough or whatever the little connector piece would break and deflate the entire air bag. Returned all the colors i had after i popped my preheats I was so pissed . They fixed it with the 10 but it wasn’t as comfortable as the 9 was
0C18E03A-85B5-4BBB-B891-5A0BFD478257.jpeg

Had a pair of EYBL 11s but had to return them after hearing all the instability issues with them. Beautiful shoe though.

Back
Top Bottom