Nike KD 15

6 is my fav. Looks like a soccer shoe. PB&J’s and the Seat Pleasant were too flames. :pimp:

38F6C0F9-7AB2-4410-8F1B-4C1B431A049D.jpeg

78FA91EF-5956-485A-A3B2-6E6EF29039C8.jpeg
IMO they were horrible to play in lol

I wore em for volleyball back in the day and liked em. But way less running obviously. Mostly jumping and small twitch movements.

I wonder how heavy these KD15 will be

IMO they were horrible to play in lol

They werent the best but I did play in my SP and they werent as bad as I thought.

I checked sneaker review sites and they actually score them pretty high surprisingly. Only thing I wish I could change is if they coudve just given them a regular tongue or atleast a different material.

In any case im mostly talking about looks. :lol:

Floral 6s are flames, still have mine in great condition!

Love the double tongue...you can lace them up normally and cover up the knot with the top tongue.

Does KD have a wide foot? His on foot pics makes the upper/tongue area look a lot wider than the IG pic above for example.

Y’all sleeping on the V’s. Maybe not the best colorway of this model but personal favorites remember I got the Splatters cause I could never get the Nerfs. These would be crazy with the right retro+ colors.

KD quietly has had a dope *** run of sneakers.

1650470087119.jpeg

1650470166310.jpeg

Last edited:
KD colorways have pretty much always been crazy. Something for everyone. Wild or calm.

Besides that if you want them for the court or casual, hit or miss. I can’t stop playing in the 13 even though I don’t like the aesthetics. They’re ok for looks. Amazing hoop shoe though. I’ve played in most KDs including the 12/14 which were universally loved and they didn’t work for me at all. 13 the only banger for me, 15s look promising

Back
Top Bottom